We're back!

We're back!
Article
Post We're back! 

Hi friends  :heartbeat: !!

As you can see we're back. I tell you the whole story: 2 days ago our (ex) web hosting company (www.100megswebhostings.com), the place where we had the site, suspended our account suddenly and without notice saying that "there was something in 2 files that hangs up the server". I backed up soon all the site and moved to another web hosting company. The site was the same since an year ago and I can't stand such a behaviour, I already paid for one year there and I'll use the space in a manner or another.

The good news a :bigrinnin: re that now we have 1 GB of web space and 15 GB of monthly bandwidth  :bigrinnin: ! No more space problems for a long time ! And it seems that the site goes very faster from here !!!

The bad news :crybaby: are that I spent for the site all the money for my winter shoes :crybaby: !!

Now, you can help me testing the features of the site and telling me if there are errors (album, free stuff page etc.) because this server is a little peculiar and I had to make some modifications to the code, but I'm not able to check all alone (Here it's 3 A.M. and I didn't slept last night....). Posy  :heartbeat: is resting for a couple of days now, but she'll be back...

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but now all is (nearly) ok :cow: !

Last edited by Tormie on 21 Aug 2004 02:30; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 21 Aug 2004 01:39 ]

We're back!
Comments
:bigrinnin:
Looks as if working all fine, and, yes, its responding a bit faser for me, too :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
thanks a lot :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:

ahjah [ 21 Aug 2004 07:30 ]
Home again! :bigrinnin:
Thanks Davide!For every thing you do. :bigrinnin:

tda42 [ 21 Aug 2004 12:29 ]
:bigrinnin: Thank Kenny (I'm doing a FART just now  :-k )

:lololol:

Tormie [ 21 Aug 2004 12:32 ]
Everything looks to be working OK.
I posted a pic in the gallery and a few comments in the forums.

1GB of space means that I can spam the gallery by putting up all of my deleted
images.
15GB of bandwith is something that would not  use up with the membership that is here.

Den Tracy [ 21 Aug 2004 12:42 ]
and you do that well to I might add! :-k No if you will excuse me I have to go wipe the tears out of my eyes. :bigrinnin:  :lmao:  8-[  :sick:

tda42 [ 21 Aug 2004 12:43 ]
Everything is working great! Wow, the site move was really fast :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:

TdaC [ 21 Aug 2004 19:55 ]
Way cool... nice and quick.

You're too kind Davide :clap:

Ozymandias Jones [ 25 Aug 2004 06:53 ]
:bigrinnin:

Tormie [ 25 Aug 2004 06:58 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1