upload

upload
Article
Post upload 

hi there,
i´d like to upload some facemorphs but when i try to submit the attathment to the freestuff- forum i get a HTTP error 400,
what can we do?

ahjah [ 06 May 2003 05:27 ]

upload
Comments
Hi ahjah, try now, I modified a little the attachments mode and now (I hope) it seems ok, but if you have problems again, write here and we'll try another way... Thank you in advance...

Tormie [ 06 May 2003 11:05 ]
TORMENTOR:
i´m sorry to say, still got the same problem i even deactivated all my security settings and my firewall, but i still get the same error.
some days ago, when i uploaded the portrait to posettes snapshots, it worked well...
i´ll try uploading the file to that forum

ahjah [ 07 May 2003 08:55 ]
Post upload problems 

TORMENTOR:

i failed again, maybe, i´ll just send them via e-mail,the files are
363kb (3 facemorphs) and 94kb (3 lipsmorphs)
tell me, if that would be ok
so long..

ahjah [ 07 May 2003 09:18 ]
I tried to upload as a test users and it seems to work fine, but I will test again it tonight, now I've to go working.. I think to upgrade the forum with a real upload/download feature very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will check the mail when i'll go back, home, thank you in advance and sorry again (I'm in a hurry now...)

Tormie [ 07 May 2003 09:42 ]
[color=#003fff:1ea5979b3a]Hi, I'm home now   .
I reviewed all attachments mechanism and it seems to work fine, remember that the only forum in wich you can post an archive (.zip) is "the free stuff" forum, if you try to do so in another forum it doesn't work. Anyway, no problem, post them to me at
and I will take good care of them. Thank you.[/color:1ea5979b3a]

Tormie [ 07 May 2003 19:19 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1