Subject: We have a new database !
Today I received an email form our hosting company (Godaddy.com) support service sayng me that they have moved our database on a new superfast server :bigrinnin: ! After weeks of teasing them we obtained better performance for pur little place, so I hope that the usual "downtimes" will not be so frequesnt in the future. I just updated the database, but if you see soemthing strange like missing comments please tell it to me...

A little explanation: The database is the part of the site which contains all the data, like the comments, the users's data and so on, the graphic layout of the site is a "mask" which shows these data. On this host the database is in a different place from the files of the site (the files of the site are things like the picture you uploaded in the album and the html pages).

pangor
Subject:
I have noticed the speed increase this morning. :dancing: Now it seems that bandwidth of my ppp connection is the limiting factor. :)

Pangor

Subject:
Oh yes ! It seems to work better for real :bigrinnin: !! I receive the data like a rocket here in Italy !!!

(Lol, Posetteoforever is in the States because I don't trust too much italian hosting companies :whistle: )

pangor
Subject:
;-) While Posetteforever may be in the U.S., Please tell me that Posy is over there with you. I would not like to think that you two are divided by a whole ocean. ;-)

Pangor

Subject:
I'm here with Tormi every time ! It couldn't be different :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: !

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

pangor
Subject:
;-) That is good to hear, Posy.

Pangor

Subject:
The new server is doing a very good work! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: We Have A New Database !
Very nice...