Subject: Tormie's mess (tm)
Hi friends, as already told me by some users I made probably another mess with the configuration: I reviewed all the settings and now all should be fine, but if you noticed that you're no more able to do something like attach a file or post in some forums or reply or edit messages, just write me or here. I changed the configuration after phpbb.com has been hacked and now I turned the site to normal again but something could be wrong (as usual)...

pangor
Subject:
If you are thinking of the file that you helped me download. I just thought of the situation as a site security policy and did not think of it as anything else.

Pangor

Subject:
No pangor, the problem is that when I change something something else changes and I can't notice that because as an admin I have all command always availables. Sometime I login with my test/normal user account to check, but there are different classes, like moderators or staff groups that could have a wrong configuration, each group has a separate configuration and even if they are basically all the same, something wrong could happen

pangor
Subject:
Yes, I understand that. It is, just like the supervisor, operator, ops, controller, and root accounts that I have used on various systems over the years.

Pangor

Page 1 of 1