Halloween

Halloween
Article
Probably I'm the only one who doesn't celebrate Helloween here but it's a very good idea.    And I already have enough characters which can be useful. Emm..will violence be allowed?         

erenda [ 25 Sep 2005 18:50 ]

Halloween
Comments
I have some good ghost stories that scares me grandchildren - but I have to wait 'til me wife's out of the room to tell 'em, though!  She says I give the little ones nightmares and such!

The Captain [ 25 Sep 2005 19:04 ]
I am in accordance with The Captain - and I for one would be game to submit a work in the spirit of the season.  Bravo, dear fellow, for the suggestion.  Cheers

Christopher Lee [ 25 Sep 2005 19:36 ]
Yeah.  I'll post a pic of my ex-wife's mother.  That'll scare everyone off the site

Robert DeNiro [ 25 Sep 2005 20:09 ]
Captain, We have a short stories and other such writings.  It is the perfect place to give poor Christopher flashbacks to his teaching days.      

Pangor

pangor [ 25 Sep 2005 20:21 ]
Gojira";p="24973 wrote: 
What's it like there now, Johann?  Do you get a sense of the surroundings that inspired Lord Byron and the Shelleys?

There are many Tourists as you would imagine.  The Lake often becomes turbulent just as it did when Mary Shelley was given Nightmares due to the Storm that in Turn gave the Inspiration to write her Story - at least according to the Traditions.  You would love the Area, Gojira.  If you do ever come over I would be most happy to show you about!

vonfranck [ 25 Sep 2005 20:51 ]
I have gotten a sense of the surroundings that inspired Lord Byron and the Shelleys.

Posy [ 25 Sep 2005 20:52 ]
Have you visited that Part of Die Schweiz, Posy?

vonfranck [ 25 Sep 2005 20:53 ]
I think I have visited that Part of Die Schweiz you, but Tormie may have reset my memory.

Posy [ 25 Sep 2005 20:54 ]
Splendid!

vonfranck [ 25 Sep 2005 20:54 ]
Quote:

I think I have visited that Part of Die Schweiz you, but Tormie may have reset my memory.

Tormie [ 25 Sep 2005 21:03 ]

Pangor

pangor [ 25 Sep 2005 21:23 ]
My Uncle Carlos was one to tell ghost stories as well.     I think it would be a lovely idea, sweetie!

Meiguinha [ 25 Sep 2005 21:29 ]
pangor";p="24984 wrote: 
That sound great!  But I don't know about it being a contest since that would not quite fit in with the spirit of Posetteforever.  Instead, how about a Halloween Exhibition, like we had for Valentine and for Posetteforever's Anniversary?

Pangor

Great idea! I agree with Pangor!        

JanReinar [ 26 Sep 2005 00:21 ]
I've got one already. Believe it or not it is made up of multiple pictures of places that is around my area and I took all of them with a little imagination and made a whole picture for a background. This would be a great idea.  

tda42 [ 26 Sep 2005 11:52 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next