The new "First capital letter thing"

Article
Post The new "First capital letter thing" 

Do you like the new "First capital letter" modification I just added ? I'm not sure about it, please give your opinion! I would start a poll but it looks like there is an error in the code that I'll have to fix

Tormie [ 22 Feb 2006 23:04 ]

Comments
They´re pretty fancy. I´m not sure, if I like them, too

ahjah [ 23 Feb 2006 00:38 ]
I'm searching better gifs but no luck   ... However it's simple to come back, just want to know if you like the idea  

Tormie [ 23 Feb 2006 00:42 ]
The idea itsel is good, but I don´t like this medieval font too much.
Maybe, you can convince Posy to pose some letters   

ahjah [ 23 Feb 2006 00:56 ]
Is goodok but he or she don´t like this medieval font too much  also idea itsel?  Does "it" still refer to PUSHidea itsel?

Posy [ 23 Feb 2006 00:56 ]
It´s a typo, Posy.
I wrote "itsel", but I meant to write "itself".

ahjah [ 23 Feb 2006 00:59 ]
I remember some letters made posing characters but I'm no more able to find them   ... However if someone find beautiful ones let me know   !

Tormie [ 23 Feb 2006 01:03 ]
I remember having seen a alphabetic pose set somewhere, too, but it wasn´t a freebie   (in that case i´d have them )

ahjah [ 23 Feb 2006 02:48 ]
That is a novel style for forums.  Have not seen it at any other places yet, another detail that helps to make Posetteforever unique!  Is it a good idea, though?  I like the general idea, but will wait to see how it works for a while before determining how good it is.

It is a nifty idea.

pangor [ 23 Feb 2006 07:28 ]
i like it:) i think it looks good.

TdaC [ 23 Feb 2006 08:45 ]
Ok friends   ! Now let's find some different caps ! !

they should be comic style and not gothic so the whoole lok of the page will be right... However I can do it myself but you know how I'm lazy ....

Tormie [ 23 Feb 2006 11:58 ]
Cool!  

JanReinar [ 23 Feb 2006 12:26 ]
Post Re: The new "First capital letter thing" 

This is a neat and unique idea!  If we find a prosepctive canditate font, how do your want us to show you?  How about we just put line here in the forum, like this example?

melamkish [ 23 Feb 2006 12:41 ]
Free jumping alphabet, click on left column and u get different alphabets:  http://www.icone-gif.com/gif/alphabet/alphabet2/

Not a good idea, but fun - the dancing alaphbet; http://www.artie.com/credits.htm

TdaC [ 23 Feb 2006 15:21 ]
From the first link i like, the heartbeats, arial, carnelian, delft, parisian, playbill, tolien and victoriana

TdaC [ 23 Feb 2006 15:29 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next