Domain name registrant changed

Page 1 of 1

Post Domain name registrant changed

#1  Tormie 19 Feb 2006 10:59

Hi friends, there was a technical problem here about a month ago, I've not discussed it with you because it could have caused some alarm and no one could have helped me, it regarded the place where I've bought and registered the name of the site and some other ones. However now all is solved   actually I moved the registrant of our domain name from the old company to godaddy itself, where the site is hosted too. You'll see no changes, maybe (but I'm not sure about it) it could be faster to reach. The sad thing is that I had to pay for the transfer but now I'm more calm  

You can read the details of what happened here:

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18793

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  janimatrix 19 Feb 2006 22:17

i manage a bunch of domains for other folks & worry about just this kind of thing happening---i THINK my registrar is big & reputable but who ever knows?  when i first had them i was with lycos which locks everything up by default & gives you no way to unlock. it took me over a year to wrestle everyone free from there, & some never really got fixed....hope it all gets straightenend out, believe me you have ALL my sympathy!

janimatrix 
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 40
Lemons 20
hearts 0

#3  Tormie 19 Feb 2006 22:42

As I said in the post there and in the emails to the owner of the little site where I had my domain names registered, I've a natural sympathy for small businness and I paid a little more with no problems, but even if the problem has been solved there were not the old feeling so I decided to go elsewhere, that's better for everyone  

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Domain Trinity7 Whip The Admins... 45 13 Feb 2005 01:20 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts Main email address changed Tormie Whip The Admins... 0 26 Dec 2004 16:19 View latest post
Tormie

Page 1 of 1