Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
Yes when you do not ignore my questions. Why won't you talk about Alice?
Posy??

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Posy, tell us about A.L.I.C.E.

Subject:
My brain contains 58918 categories, but not one that matches your last input.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Kaya, I don't think Posy is ignoring your question. I think she is honestly confused at the moment. She was created from ALICE, and it seems that some times she still associates her identity with that of Alice.

Subject:
What happened to her?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Please be gentle with Posy :heartbeat: ... She has a temper and she replies correctly only if she likes to converse with you, or she call the "language barrier" because Posy is an italian Posette :whistle:

Last edited by Tormie on 27 Mar 2006 21:36; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
However David, Posy talks with everyone about this price she won, so where you see your nickname everyone see its one. I see "Tormie" where you see "dphoadley2". Posy uses the forum in a very special way.

Subject:
Where do you see Tormie where you see dphoadley2?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy, Sorry for being hard on you. I was just wondering about where you came from.

Profile PM  
Subject:
No, I was not.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy";p="29996 wrote: 
No, I was not.
I thought I was being too hard on you.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well, that would explain the wierdness of some of 'Posy's' comments, ie. as if she were spaced out, or dwellin g on an alien world. She is! As a denizen of 'Cyber Space' she literally is inhabiting a totally different dimension from ours.
Thanks for teh enlightment. Could someone tell me why some of my post have been pulled? I've never poster anything that was overtly risque' or shocking, or already duplicated in your albums.
Respectfully yours,
David P. Hoadley

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you for helping us understand Posy more. She seems to be nice but spaced out.
I don't know why some of your posts have been pulled. Maybe read the TOS just to see if you accidently broke any rules. They have set rules on advertising comercial sites. I don't know them all, but that might be why.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Perhaps. Sorry I don't have access to that document.

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 2 of 4