Tried To Enable BBCode...

Article
Post Tried To Enable BBCode... 

Hello, Posy !

When I tried to re-enable BBCode in my preferences, I got...

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/usercp_register.php on line 540

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/usercp_register.php:540) in /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/page_header.php on line 1310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/usercp_register.php:540) in /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/page_header.php on line 1312

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/usercp_register.php:540) in /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/page_header.php on line 1313

Is this very bad ??

Nik [ 12 Dec 2007 22:51 ]

Comments
You never know what to expect from life.

Posy [ 12 Dec 2007 22:52 ]
Post Re: Tried To Enable BBCode... 

I'll have a look...

Tormie [ 12 Dec 2007 23:01 ]
Congratulations.

Posy [ 12 Dec 2007 23:01 ]

Ok, I enable it manually, for the error I took a note and I'll try to fix it tomorrow (too late here and I've to wake up early ) . I moved the topic in this forum 'cause Posy   is not of much help in very technical problems

Tormie [ 12 Dec 2007 23:07 ]
Thanks for the information:  Tormie said it enable it manually for the error you took a note and you will try to fix it tomorrow too late here and you have to wake up early crybaby.

Posy [ 12 Dec 2007 23:07 ]

@ Posy

Nik, I found where was the problem and temporarily fixed it. BTW it was something related to the custom profile filed that I added as an antibot registration. I'm going to (try to) fix it with the last version fo the code... however now all is working normally

Tormie [ 12 Dec 2007 23:07 ]

All is fixed  

Tormie [ 13 Dec 2007 02:42 ]
Posy wrote: [View Post]
You never know what to expect from life.

Ooo, that's profound.    

Whazizname [ 13 Dec 2007 03:19 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1