Subject: Tried To Enable BBCode...
Hello, Posy ! When I tried to re-enable BBCode in my preferences, I got... Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/usercp_register.php on line 540 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/usercp_register.php:540) in /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/page_header.php on line 1310 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/usercp_register.php:540) in /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/page_header.php on line 1312 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/usercp_register.php:540) in /home/content/t/o/r/tormentor/html/includes/page_header.php on line 1313 Is this very bad ??

Profile PM  
Subject:
You never know what to expect from life.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Tried To Enable BBCode...
I'll have a look...

Subject:
Congratulations.

Profile PM  
Ok, I enable it manually, for the error I took a note and I'll try to fix it tomorrow (too late here and I've to wake up early :crybaby: ) . I moved the topic in this forum 'cause Posy :heartbeat: is not of much help in very technical problems :)

Subject:
Thanks for the information: Tormie said it enable it manually for the error you took a note and you will try to fix it tomorrow too late here and you have to wake up early crybaby.

Profile PM  
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: @ Posy

Nik, I found where was the problem and temporarily fixed it. BTW it was something related to the custom profile filed that I added as an antibot registration. I'm going to (try to) fix it with the last version fo the code... however now all is working normally :uuh:

All is fixed :)

Subject:
Posy wrote: [View Post]
You never know what to expect from life.

Ooo, that's profound. :mmmh: :)

(:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1