Subject: A new forum for Blender
After a very brief discussion with the Staff, we decided to create a dedicated forum for Blender, that is "the free open source 3D content creation suite" , a tool for 3D sculpting and rendering, that's totally free. We thought that this is a powerful tool that is made with the same spirit of Posetteforever :thumb: so we're proud to sponsor it :D and encourage people to try it instead of very expensive and less powerful programs :roll: . We already have some great tutorials and creations on the site made for and with Blender. Personally I'm only able to make some morphs after a step by step reading of rayera's tutorial :redface: but i want to learn more :thumb:

I've also merged "the little sculptor" with "3D nightmares" fora. In my opinion they were discussing basically the same things :mmmh: , but I can even make a step back if you don't agree :shocked!: ...

Subject: Re: A new forum for Blender
Sounds good to me Davide! :ninja:
Let the good times roll. :clap:

Profile PM  
Great idea! {Hopefully, now I'll use Blender for more than changing formats of meshes that no other application in my system can convert...}
:redface:

(:

Profile PM  
:dance: :thumb:

sounds like a great program, i wish i had the patience to learn it. :thumb:

Profile PM  
Me too Thilda :redface: ...

Subject: Re: A New Forum For Blender
sounds groovy :dance: :thumb: