Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
I shall get you that info tormie, thanks :)

Subject:
?schicken?... :-s

Profile PM  
Subject:
Please could you let me know if there is a banner that I can place on my site. I won't use the link exchange as my site is nowhere to the standards of this site. Also it is not about Poser.

I saw that there is a 'statistics logo' should I use that instead?

Thank you,
Taz

Profile PM  
Subject:
It's not a problem if your site is not about Poser, it's enough that it's not a commercial site and without paid banners. You can use the logos that you can see here, for the statistic logo ( [img:d9df584d41]http://posetteforever.com/signature/signature.php[/img:d9df584d41] ) it works only on bullettin boards with support for bbcodes. If you need a different dimension for the logo, ask me or resize the logos that you can see on this page :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Thank you Tormentor,
I have just saved the statistic logo to my computer, and I will upload it to my site.

My site is purely for free stuff, no paid.
Perhaps when I can get my graphis to the standard of the members here, then I might put the addy in my profile for all to see. :pray: Mine are very, very basic graphics. :bigrinnin:
Taz

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: The posetteforever links exchange program !
[marq=left:1cb26eb6d1][fade:1cb26eb6d1]>BUMP!<[/fade:1cb26eb6d1] :prrr: [/marq:1cb26eb6d1]

The link exchange program is changed ! Please read the first post :lol: !

Subject:
I updated and simplified the rules for the links exchange program, see the first post ! :)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2