Games not working properly

Article
Post Games not working properly 

Hey ..whats a gal to do for fun around here...I went to the games site and tried to play the solitaire and every time I deal I only get two or three cards.  I know the game is supposed to be challenging but I think the computer is cheating on me.  Can anyone sort this dang computer out so I can play my games.....  

messenger [ 01 Mar 2004 18:26 ]

Comments
The solitaire in the games room it's not the same of the windows' one   , the rules are different, try again, it's not difficult to understand them  

Tormie [ 01 Mar 2004 22:15 ]
hey I said it wasn't working not that I couldn't play it ...but thats ok ..I'm blonde and my other half is always saying blondes don't know how to do things properly..(sighs) I guess I'll just have to go have another go at it and see if it works this time...

messenger [ 02 Mar 2004 00:03 ]
Post Re: Games not working properly 

I don't know, it is working fine for me (see the picture) .   AH! You're blonde...
No worries, I understand now  

Tormie [ 02 Mar 2004 02:10 ]
How to win friends and influence people

Ozymandias Jones [ 02 Mar 2004 12:16 ]
see the picture...what picture,  ok own up somebody stole Torm's picture...don't worry Torm I'll track them down for you and whip them with GP Beaver...  

messenger [ 02 Mar 2004 16:47 ]
:?  :?  :?

Tormie [ 02 Mar 2004 21:17 ]
I guess I confused you...well lets see...you said see the picture, but there was no picture.  

And I guess I shouldve said whip them with GuiltyPleasures beaver...make more sense now?

messenger [ 02 Mar 2004 22:00 ]
:?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?

No, i see the picture in this page....

Tormie [ 02 Mar 2004 23:55 ]
The language barrier at work  

Ozymandias Jones [ 03 Mar 2004 01:44 ]
Oh please what ever you do, don't use the rubber chicken.For the love of humanity not the rubber chicken!    So you thought he said what I think you might, but was not emplying cause he thought you might, for we would, so he should not.Am I correct on the language barrier.     

tda42 [ 09 Mar 2004 06:03 ]

Clear as mud!  

Ozymandias Jones [ 10 Mar 2004 05:50 ]
Well there is definitely some kind of barrier at work ...can't see the picture..clear as mud ..since when has mud been clear ..ooooh no I fear some of the terrors of GP's garden have got out and are randomising the brain waves of all the others in this forum...GP if your there ..control your little friends..   

messenger [ 12 Mar 2004 09:41 ]
Where is that GP Beaver when you need it.     
Thats ok tomorrows another day.

tda42 [ 12 Mar 2004 13:11 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1