Subject: Games not working properly
Hey ..whats a gal to do for fun around here...I went to the games site and tried to play the solitaire and every time I deal I only get two or three cards. I know the game is supposed to be challenging but I think the computer is cheating on me. Can anyone sort this dang computer out so I can play my games..... ](*,)

Subject:
The solitaire in the games room it's not the same of the windows' one :bigrinnin: , the rules are different, try again, it's not difficult to understand them :wink:

Subject:
hey I said it wasn't working not that I couldn't play it ...but thats ok ..I'm blonde and my other half is always saying blondes don't know how to do things properly..(sighs) I guess I'll just have to go have another go at it and see if it works this time... :lol:

Subject: Re: Games not working properly
:-k :-k I don't know, it is working fine for me (see the picture) . :bigrinnin: AH! You're blonde...
No worries, I understand now :whistle:

Subject:
How to win friends and influence people :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
see the picture...what picture, ok own up somebody stole Torm's picture...don't worry Torm I'll track them down for you and whip them with GP Beaver... :wink:

Subject:
:? :? :?

Subject:
I guess I confused you...well lets see...you said see the picture, but there was no picture. :bigrinnin:

And I guess I shouldve said whip them with GuiltyPleasures beaver...make more sense now? :wink:

Subject:
:? :? :? :? :? :?

No, i see the picture in this page....

Subject:
The language barrier at work :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh please what ever you do, don't use the rubber chicken.For the love of humanity not the rubber chicken! :pray: :bigrinnin: So you thought he said what I think you might, but was not emplying cause he thought you might, for we would, so he should not.Am I correct on the language barrier. :bigrinnin: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lol:

Clear as mud! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well there is definitely some kind of barrier at work ...can't see the picture..clear as mud ..since when has mud been clear ..ooooh no I fear some of the terrors of GP's garden have got out and are randomising the brain waves of all the others in this forum...GP if your there ..control your little friends.. :lol: :lol:

Subject:
Where is that GP Beaver when you need it. :bigrinnin: :lol: :lol:
Thats ok tomorrows another day. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1