Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Advanced Dungeons & Rabbits is back !
[color=blue:671386fef4]Our RPG game is back! I installed it from scratch and now is working :bigrinnin: !!

Unfortunately during this process I killed all your characters :crybaby:, but I can assure you that they haven't suffered too much... O:)

Now, if one or more of you want to administrate the game (changing options and so on) just ask me and I'll give you the instruments to do it. I really don't understand anything of RPGs so now it's time to help me :pray: :pray: [/color:671386fef4]

Last edited by Tormie on 21 Apr 2004 20:50; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
8-[ I'm sorry I pushed the wrong button. :bigrinnin: :roll: :whistle: :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I resurrected all the characters :bigrinnin: ! As a webmaster (god) here, I cand do these things... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Subject:
WoooHoooo!!!

Subject:
So Po ta to man hasn't cashed in his chips....... 8-[

Subject:
Burpo (my character) is only able to "fee cowardly" :x :x :x :x

Subject:
Alright so I understand the 'candies' can be used in the RPG and I've got a hand full of candy. But what does the beer and tuna get you? Or how do you get the beer and tuna? (Though I'm not thinking beer and tuna are going to be any good on a tummy full of candy, heh). :-s

I made a water elf, woowoo! :lol: I've kicked butt in 2 whole battles, heh, now I have to save up and heal my little elf, heh. There's a lot more to D&R (very cute name BTW) then I thought there would be. More options and activites I mean.

Subject:
Landman is the RPG master :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: .... He has the full control of the game :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ...

When the author make a new version I'm (nearly) quick to install it. It is a beta version and I think that upgrades will come soon....

You can use candies in the games room too, for beers and tuna tarts we have to find an use because unfortunately we can't eat them... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

If you have an 88x31 jpg logo of your site I can put it in the rotating banners of the portal (main) page :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Hmmmmm so how many ways can I earn points to buy things for my RPG character? (I'm a RPG nut, heh can't get enuff of them). I'm thinking to buy a mining tool. But where can I get weapons so I don't get too smacked around in battles?

Website button : http://www.digitalhippies.com/php/e...s/dhlinkie3.gif

Subject:
:-k :-k You can earn candies posting messages or winning them with the roulette, poker and other games. You can even earn them with the loan system of the AD&R or inside the game. You can also exchange candies with other users, so an user could donate you what you need :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: . OR YOU CAN GIVE A BRIBE TO TORMENTOR SO HE CAN GO TO THE ADMINISTRATION PANEL AND CHANGE YOUR CANDIES AMOUNT; EASYLY AND UNSEEN :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Last edited by Tormie on 29 Apr 2004 17:25; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Ah-ha! I had noticed the posting giving me points but I haven't tried the games I'll have to do that. Thanks! :)

Subject:
Tormie :heartbeat: doesnn't say anything about RPG games and AD&R, he only installed it... His character fees cowardly during every battle and he prefers to play online with Wolfenstein Enemy Territory where people fears him...

The AD&R author's site is http://www.lapin-malin.com/terrier

Profile PM  
Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Subject:
:-k :-k :-k Unofrtunately it looks like here there is nobody who plays wolfenstein, in any case my nick there is >TORMENTOR< or >TOXIC FART< on certain servers :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
My current favorite video games (on the PC) are Unreal Tournement 2004 and Neverwinter Nights.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2