Subject: Album problem
Hi friends :heartbeat: !

As I just said, we're having problems with our server masters, so the Album is no more working as it used to do.

The automatic thumbnail feature is gone, so I switched to manual thumbnail

[size=18:21492771fc][color=red:21492771fc]When you upload a picture you *must* also upload a 150x150 (or less) thumbnail picture. If you don't upload the thumbnail you'll have a "your file is too large or corrupted" error.[/color:21492771fc][/size:21492771fc]

I think I'll be able to fix the error so that a "no thumbnail" picture will appear, but I'm waiting for the reply from the server masters to know if they will reinstall the GDLIBs necessary to have the auto-thumbnail before starting a very big coding work. So please be patient...

In the meanwhile I changed a little the album with only one category for photos and pictures so that things will be faster for you.

So, for uploading a picture:

1) upload the picture itself
2) upload a thumbnail too (150x150 pixels or less)

Sorry for the inconvenience !!! I'm really thinking about a server change but I've no money till next month :dontknow:

P.S. All is ok now :bigrinnin:

Last edited by Tormie on 28 Jul 2004 18:31; edited 4 times in total
Subject:
Just uploaded a pic,
worked fine, anyway :bigrinnin:

Subject:
You do good, Tormie... the thumbmail shouldn't be much of a problem for me.... I olny post about two pics a year #-o

Maybe some people will like to be able to include a 'teaser' thumbnail for a change :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1