uploading a thumb

uploading a thumb
Article
Post uploading a thumb 

hi ..tried to upload a pic this morning and got a message saying I had to include a thumb but could not see anywhere to load a thumb on the upload pic page.....anyone got any idea what is going on or am I being the dumb blonde today....

messenger [ 05 Oct 2004 15:48 ]

uploading a thumb
Comments
well, i'm a blonde too so i can't help you   I know that Kenny had the same problem recently, maybe he can help you out.  

TdaC [ 05 Oct 2004 17:31 ]
thanks for that I will try and see if he knows anything

messenger [ 05 Oct 2004 17:41 ]
Try again messenger! I tested tha album and it looks ok!

JanReinar [ 05 Oct 2004 18:08 ]
I did try it again after I posted here and it says about changes in the server ...though I will try again in a bit ...thanks

Guest [ 05 Oct 2004 18:21 ]
oops that was me...forgot to log in ...duh..having a blonde moment

messenger [ 05 Oct 2004 18:24 ]
just tried it again and it still says the same thing...I guess it just doesn't like me.....I guess I will just have to not upload any pics until tormie comes back and sorts me out....

messenger [ 05 Oct 2004 18:27 ]
Try logout and login before try the upload!  

JanReinar [ 05 Oct 2004 19:11 ]
Pardon! It's is my blonde moment   And I had black hair!

JanReinar [ 05 Oct 2004 19:13 ]

TdaC [ 05 Oct 2004 21:07 ]
yippee...I think I know what was wrong...the pic I was trying to upload before I think was too big...I reduced the size down to below 200 kb and hey presto it loaded straight away...either that or someone did something when I wasn't looking..either way seems to be working again ..thanks for your helpful suggestions.

messenger [ 05 Oct 2004 21:08 ]
I had that happen and thought the same thing. Yes a blond moment for me as well. I still am not sure just why it does that because it will upload more that 200 kb. It does not require a thumbnail for this site.   Odd, I'll bet bubba   did this! Getting back to the problem it still remains a mystery.   Like anything else Tormie must have made a web site to the lowest bidder.         

tda42 [ 05 Oct 2004 22:19 ]
       ..I just knew it ...tormie is just trying to sell us off..so that he and Posy can have the site all to themselves...thats it just wait till he gets out of hospital ..I am going to send GP over there with her shicken to sort him out.  She'll show him where he needs a band...

messenger [ 05 Oct 2004 22:29 ]
Actually I think my beaver has been chewing on the wires again and caused a malfuntion        

guiltypleasures [ 06 Oct 2004 15:01 ]
ooohhhh no not the beaver....you really should teach that beaver of yours that is not a good thing to chew on the wires.....now chewing on toes and fingers ..and   ahem  other things ..now that is what a beaver is for..     

messenger [ 06 Oct 2004 15:55 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next