Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: uploading a thumb
hi ..tried to upload a pic this morning and got a message saying I had to include a thumb but could not see anywhere to load a thumb on the upload pic page.....anyone got any idea what is going on or am I being the dumb blonde today.... ](*,)

Subject:
well, i'm a blonde too so i can't help you :-k I know that Kenny had the same problem recently, maybe he can help you out. :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
thanks for that I will try and see if he knows anything

Subject:
Try again messenger! I tested tha album and it looks ok!

Profile PM  
Subject:
I did try it again after I posted here and it says about changes in the server ...though I will try again in a bit ...thanks

Subject:
oops that was me...forgot to log in ...duh..having a blonde moment
:lol: :lol:

Subject:
just tried it again and it still says the same thing...I guess it just doesn't like me.....I guess I will just have to not upload any pics until tormie comes back and sorts me out.... :lmao:

Subject:
Try logout and login before try the upload! :pray:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Pardon! It's is my blonde moment ](*,) And I had black hair!

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
yippee...I think I know what was wrong...the pic I was trying to upload before I think was too big...I reduced the size down to below 200 kb and hey presto it loaded straight away...either that or someone did something when I wasn't looking..either way seems to be working again ..thanks for your helpful suggestions. :clap:

Subject:
I had that happen and thought the same thing. Yes a blond moment for me as well. #-o I still am not sure just why it does that because it will upload more that 200 kb. It does not require a thumbnail for this site. ](*,) Odd, I'll bet bubba :x did this! :bigrinnin: Getting back to the problem it still remains a mystery. :-k Like anything else Tormie must have made a web site to the lowest bidder. :) :lmao: :whistle: :whistle: O:)

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: ..I just knew it ...tormie is just trying to sell us off..so that he and Posy can have the site all to themselves...thats it just wait till he gets out of hospital ..I am going to send GP over there with her shicken to sort him out. She'll show him where he needs a band...

Subject:
Actually I think my beaver has been chewing on the wires again and caused a malfuntion #-o 8-[ [-( :roll:

Subject:
ooohhhh no not the beaver....you really should teach that beaver of yours that is not a good thing to chew on the wires.....now chewing on toes and fingers ..and ahem other things ..now that is what a beaver is for.. :lol: :lol: :lmao:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2