3d jokes

3d jokes
Article
Posy, tell us some of your 3d jokes that you are proud of.

Pangor

pangor [ 18 Feb 2005 23:14 ]

3d jokes
Comments
I was (and probably still am) a semi-pro, I got a license for use of hamateur radio, while as a CB I had a custom callsign that was the italian counterpart of that little yellow piece of paper used by soccer referees (I don't know the translation in english). During my army period I was in the "radio-squad" of my company. But now i lost interest because with the internet and the cellular phones I don't feel the need to communicate via radio. I also have a powerful receveir and sometimes I turn it on just to search for something strange, like communications and chit chat in short-wave between italian ships sailing the oceans (lurk lurk...)

Tormie [ 18 Feb 2005 23:25 ]
(lol, As it usually happens here the topic is derailing TWOOOT! TWOOOOOOT!!!)

Tormie [ 18 Feb 2005 23:30 ]
EXCELLENT ERENDA!!!!!

Hawktoey [ 19 Feb 2005 01:22 ]
"Alright buddy!  Your pictures or your models.   Come on, come on, I SAID, YOUR PICTURES OR YOUR MODELS!"  "I'm rendering, I'm rendering".

Pangor

pangor [ 19 Feb 2005 18:27 ]
     Talking about changing interests and about radio. When I was 5 or 6 years old ( It seems like it was yesterday   ) I tried to "repair" an old black and white tv ("Electron"   It was very expensive mark almost 30 years ago   ) by removing the buttons , making them "prettier" aka deforming them using a "very powerful tool " ( a stone) then painting some flowers on them and putting them back in a wrong place. When it didn't worked I was thinking about open the Tv and "see who's there" then remove the contents and put some animal ( usully a cat) there so I could see it on the screen. That was my first ( and the last one   ) " Reality show" ."Directly from the box , with absolutely no advertisements! Live 24/7! "
I'm very proud also of my "scientific" discoveries   , making experiments with ants!   There were no hurted ants during the process!     I put them in the fridge and then started the "operation". ( It would be more easier with frogs , but I couldn't find any . Good for the frogs   )

erenda [ 20 Feb 2005 20:28 ]
     !!! I bet your parents didn't found that so funny !

(Poor ants...       )

Tormie [ 20 Feb 2005 20:35 ]
Yeah. Funny jokes there  

In Germany the name "postwork" we like it to say "postwürg",
"würgen" means "struggle".  

That's exactly, what often Postwork to me is.  
I try to compel/exfort photoshop to do that, what Poser has made wrong/bad.

I never make things wrong - it's always the guilty of Poser    

Poserkatz [ 20 Feb 2005 21:05 ]
LOL

TdaC [ 21 Feb 2005 11:06 ]
Very funny Erenda, very original  

Ozymandias Jones [ 01 Mar 2005 13:34 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2