Subject: Heaven or Hell ?
An italian immigrant dies, and because it was a good fellow it is admitted to heaven and Saint Peter gives him a cloud over the angels' choir.
Time passes and our man goes to Saint Peter:
"Hey chief, I like the choir very much, but after 5000 years... I'm a little fed up with it... I know that there is the possibility to have a little journey to the hell for the saved souls, isn't it ?"
S.Peter (consulting the book of the rules): "Yeah, you can make a journey to hell only one time, just take the lift and go when You want..."

So, our man goes to hell, when he arrives he find two lustful girls awaiting for him... and he has fun for the whole day...

The following day our man goes to Saint Peter again: "Hey chief, the angels' choir is amazing... but... Honestly, hell is more *ahem* intersting for me... I know there is the possibility to choose the hell instead of heaven, isn't it ?"

S.Peter: "You are right, but think deeper about it, you'll never come back here !"
"Oh! No problem, I can no longer resist here, I hate jazz..."

So our man take the lift and goes to hell... but... When he arrives a big, red demon push him with a pitchwork, driving to a lava pool...

"OUCH! What are you doing ? Yesterday...."
Demon : "Yesterday you were a rich tourist, TODAY you're a dirty WOP, move on!"

(I hope the translation worked)

Subject:
Isn't that always the way of it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1