Subject: At the brothel...
[color=#7f0000:938046fa22]Three friends are awaiting in the anteroom of a "lady of the evening" (As Den Tracy called them, and they say this isn't a learning forum... :whistle: ).

The first one goes in and very soon the other two can ear noises and shrieks from the lady: "OH MY GOD! YES, WOW! PLEASE DON'T STOP!"
etc.

The man goes out satisfied and, smiling, says: "Try to do the same, if you can..."

The second one goes in and : "Ooooh! IT'S SOOO Big! Slow down! IT HURTS! UUUhhh! ooooUUUUH!"

When he goes out: " After me the grass will never grow..." >ZIP!<

The third one, a short man, enters and: "AAAAH! NOOO! PLEASE DON'T ! AAAAAHH!" (inhuman screams)

When he goes out the others two, astonished, asked him: "Hey, how do you made it ?"

The short man, with self-importance, replies: "Oh, I simply have broken her one arm..."[/color:938046fa22]

Subject:
Just shows that there is more than one way to achieve the end result :lol:

'Lady of the Evening' or as we say in Aussie, 'Lady of the Night', is a very quaint term and much more polite in mixed company. The sort of thing you could say around your grey-haired old gran' without causing her pacemaker to explode.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Since this is a learning forum, let's learn some more !
(Not about art, unfortunately)

Prostitute :

Some meanings other than the correct term above:

(a) Lady Of The Evening
(b) Lady Of The Night
(c) Skanky ho
(d) Town bicycle(s) (my particular favourite, everyone has had a "ride")
(e) Can't say it here [-X

The list goes on... :whistle: 8-[ :pray:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1