erenda
Subject: The "I'm soooooo goth" list
I feel so totally gothic today...I mean tonight ....WoW...(I'm still thinking there was something wrong with te biscuits I've eaten... :mmmh: ). I'll show you how much totally goth I am. No! Serious! Just see this list [u:85c06aca17]here[/u:85c06aca17]

and some interesting Powerpuff girls parody [u:85c06aca17]here[/u:85c06aca17] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's good to be...dead! Do you Want to try?
I'm just jokking! :wink: :wink: :wink:

pangor
Subject:
This reminds me of a computer game called "Noctropolis". with a combination of drawn images and live action. It is a super hero type interactive story in a comic book style world of perpetual night with a very gothic feel.

Pangor

erenda
Subject:
Sounds cool! By te way long time ago you told me about some tv show in witch one of the characters was immitating the goth stereotype...I believe... :mmmh: Is this show some of these 30 minutes long comedy shows with recorded laughing...,something like... "Married with cildren" maybe? :mmmh:

pangor
Subject:
No, it is a one hour long drama, called "Navy NCIS". It is the one where they have the continuing story line of assembling some people who had been killed and cut up into little peices. I am glad that they finally resovled that continuing issue last Tuesday. Even though it was faked, the sight of those people... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Pangor

Subject:
:lol: :mmmh: :uuh: :uuh: :uuh: ...

Here the "gothics" are called "dark"

(Tormie is scared :uuh: :uuh: :uuh: )

pangor
Subject:
That is more precise, I never did like the term gothic or goth used this way, too confusing with the goths of history visigoths and ostrogoth.

Pangor

Subject:
We don't have gothics or darks people in the city where I live (I never saw one), maybe is an ambient question, we use to have 48ÂșC in summer and you get tanned even in the shadow, and all the landscape is green and watered and alive, that one need to be outside and black clothes become unconfortable, but you can see some punks sufering it

erenda
Subject:
Today I saw 2 darks suffering under the sun with black loooong skirts and boots.
It was about 35C!
Tormentor is afraid of goths? :mmmh: :mmmh: :mmmh:

pangor
Subject:
I suppose because dark or black in this reguard also can mean evil. As in [i:f16c552293]Stega Negra[/i:f16c552293].

Pangor

Subject:
:roll: :roll: :roll: ...

... :prrr:

Page 1 of 1