Plan "A"

Page 1 of 1

Post Plan "A"

#1  erenda 20 Sep 2005 21:04

Ok, school started it's time for plan "A"! Probably you don't remember when I told you about my "dear" litterature teacher ( see #3 here ). This year he has the intention to make us buy his "nespaper" again and also said that we're sooo lazy and have to write artucles (for the "newspaper"). I really don't understand why we should pay to read articles written by us.   
I quit journalism time ago but since he want articles I'll give him articles. Just look at the titles:
1) "Мasochism as a continuation of sex with other resources"
2) "Welcome to the perverted times!"
3) Sport as a waste of precious time and ressourses" (he also considers himself a football arbiter and thicks he's a big sport expert  )
4) "Stupidy attacks people!!!! "
5) "Is there a life.....IN GENERAL?"
6) " Congratulations! You have the unique privilege to waste 7000 hours of your life ! " (a message to the students which were admitted this year)
and more coming soon.
I didn't say this is a good plan.
If you have any better ideas please tell me. Now you know why I quit journalism.     

erenda 

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 20 Sep 2005 21:29

!!! Poor teacher   !!

(Tormie is an ex soccer referee   )

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#3  pangor 21 Sep 2005 09:06

Pangor

pangor 

#4  Tormie 21 Sep 2005 11:33

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#5  erenda 21 Sep 2005 17:43

Tormie why are you hiding?   I'm not going to make you read them! Ok maybe just the one about the sport,

erenda 

#6  JanReinar 21 Sep 2005 18:23

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#7  TdaC 22 Sep 2005 05:40

My favorites are number 3 and 5 :lmao:, even though my dad is a soccer referee

blank.gif TdaC Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 7320
Lemons 8763
hearts 143

#8  pangor 22 Sep 2005 09:27

7. The world and everyone in it are a dream of the author of the article, and will disappear when the author wakes up.

(If the teacher disputes is, ask him to provide ou with conclusive evidence that he is not a bad part of your dream.)

Pangor

pangor 

#9  erenda 25 Sep 2005 07:26

Thank you Pangor but I already wrote a piece on such topic (and the teacher said it's pessimistic )      

erenda 

#10  Ozymandias Jones 06 Oct 2005 02:23

Not fun being your teacher, I think  

Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they fly by." - Douglas Adams

blank.gif Ozymandias Jones Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 12510
Lemons 7905
hearts 10

#11  pangor 07 Oct 2005 09:00

On the contrary, I found it more rewarding and stimulating teaching students like Erenda.  Even when doing things like this it shows that she is thinking and had real emotions.  To much of the time we have students who behave like tape recorders, they memorize everything but understand nothing; or worse the sort that hear nothing and seem to think nothing; or those who was to be stupid so the act that way on purpose.

One student would refuse to learn computations with positive and negative numbers, he claimed the he was too stupid to understand that information.  The first day no luck. The second I tired to reintroduce him to the number line again no luck, so I urned the lesson in its side.  I start a converstation about current events, which lead to talking about the sever weather that was in the news.  He was confused about my not talking about lesson.  I told him that I was tiered of the lesson and wanted to take a break, that was true.  Then the conersation shifted to talking about the how hot or cold it was here and there.  I made an intentional computational error reguarding temperture, he corrected me.  I then asked him various questions about the weather that required him to do computations to provide me wit the answer.  The questions were problems from the assignement rephrased as temprature above and below zero.  He never made one error.  When I told him that he had completed the assignment with a score of 100% he  appeared to forget how to compute tempratures.

On the other hand we had a student who was very intelligent so was transfered to our school, but she had been picked on sho much in the regular schools that she had a very bad personality.  When given assignments where sho could select a topic, she did similar to what Erenda is describing.  Once she learned that in that school, intelligence was respected  and not rediculed, and her talents were appreciated.  She became one of the star students of the school.

Pangor

pangor 

#12  posfan 07 Oct 2005 09:16

blank.gif posfan Gender: Female
Frequent User
Frequent User

Tomatoes 5565
Lemons 998
hearts 217

HideWas this topic useful?