You've gotta love this guy!

Page 1 of 1

Post You've gotta love this guy!

#1  guiltypleasures 18 Aug 2003 19:23

You gotta love this guy.....This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University. It was in the local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it.
It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests. After the wedding at the reception, the groom got up on stage with a microphone to talk to the crowd.
He said he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride's and his family and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception.
As a token of his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift just from him. So taped to the bottom of everyone's chair, including the wedding party, was a manila envelope. He said this was his gift to everyone, and asked them to open their envelope.
Inside each manila envelope was an 8 x 10 glossy of his bride having sex with the best man.
The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and had hired a private
detective to tail them.
After just standing there, just watching the guests' reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, "F--- you!". Then he turned to his bride and said, "F--- you!". Then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, "I'm outta here." He had the marriage annulled first thing in the morning.
While most people would have canceled the wedding immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were wrong. His revenge...making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a
300 guest wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of 300 friends and family members.
This guy has balls the size of church bells. Do you think we might get a MasterCard priceless" commercial out of this?
Elegant wedding reception for 300 family members and friends.....................................$32,000.
Wedding photographs commemorating the occasion.........................................$3,000.
Deluxe two week honeymoon accommodations in Maui.............................................$8,500.
The look on everyone's face when they see the 8x10 glossy of the bride humping the best man..........Priceless.
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's MASTERCARD.

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Deviant_Viking 18 Aug 2003 20:05

If you're gonna do some payback, might as well be with style  

Deviant_Viking Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 6440
Lemons 5480
hearts 0

#3  Tormie 18 Aug 2003 21:48

Great revenge   ...

(What is a "best man" ?)

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#4  Ozymandias Jones 20 Aug 2003 13:14

Gee, if that had happened before my wedding, I would have felt so sorry for the Best Man.

I had to sleep with my wife... but please spare him...

Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they fly by." - Douglas Adams

blank.gif Ozymandias Jones Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 12510
Lemons 7905
hearts 10

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts I love NYC Tormie Whip The Admins... 16 03 Feb 2008 20:54 View latest post
Whazizname
No new posts The Love Test... Tormie Jokes 1 01 May 2003 14:21 View latest post
Ozymandias Jones
No new posts A Love Story Den Tracy The Posetteforever diary 8 18 Nov 2003 22:42 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts Love Story GrouchoCaesar Short Stories 1 27 Dec 2007 01:35 View latest post
Posy

Page 1 of 1