GP don't read this one !

GP don't read this one !
Article
Post GP don't read this one ! 

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blond female neighbour came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut stormed back in the house. A little later she came out of her house again went to the mail box and again opened it, slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went. As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened
it and then slammed it closed harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions the man
asked her, "Is something wrong?" To which she replied,
"There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps saying, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL."

Tormie [ 11 Aug 2004 23:17 ]

GP don't read this one !
Comments
Now thats funny!        Aaaah has any body seen GP lately?

tda42 [ 12 Aug 2004 14:07 ]
I think she is moving

Tormie [ 12 Aug 2004 15:14 ]
Booooo....hisssss....boooo
That's worse than my "Your Dog Is Dead" in the album

Den Tracy [ 12 Aug 2004 17:47 ]
You can steal it for your serie Den, no copyrights here  

Tormie [ 12 Aug 2004 17:50 ]

JanReinar [ 13 Aug 2004 03:00 ]

Ozymandias Jones [ 15 Aug 2004 08:07 ]
gee how generous of tormie to give you another bad joke for your collection den...         i only kid they are not bad, just... old...er, so I guess we'll throw these in with the other 'classics' lol.  if it makes you laugh it doesn't matter though, right?

pbnj [ 16 Aug 2004 13:28 ]
that joke rates a ....boooo..and by the way GP is busy packing and cleaning and getting ready to move...she moves at the end of the month but I think she is being kept really busy sorting stuff out etc....

messenger [ 16 Aug 2004 20:14 ]
Poor GP... I would be there to help her ! (I say so only because it's nearly impossible   )

Tormie [ 16 Aug 2004 20:56 ]
yes she is certainly going to be exhausted by the time she is finished and the heat being up in the 100's most of the time does not really help....but I am sure she will find her way back to visit us before too long...once she can get the kids off her computer that is...lol

messenger [ 16 Aug 2004 22:41 ]
Hmpf, us poor blondes!  

Yes I've been in "packing" land the last couple of weeks. I've waited for you all to show up to help me, but it seems your all just way to busy    
Anyways, I've ran out of boxes so I thought I would would pop in and say hi and check to see if the clubhouse was still standing. The only reason I'm able to do this is I found a big box and packed the kids and taped it shut. It won't hold them long so I"ll make this short before they escape and come to take my computer back as hostiage to keep me packing.
You all be good or bad, and promise to miss me as I miss you all and hopefully I'll be back to full speed again sometime after the 1st of Sept.  

guiltypleasures [ 17 Aug 2004 06:37 ]
I'll be here.

tda42 [ 17 Aug 2004 12:59 ]
well hello stranger...I thought if we talked about you enough you would show up...don't worry we will all be here waiting..by the way if you need help packing if you want to pick me up sometime I can come over and help..just give me a call...

messenger [ 17 Aug 2004 15:24 ]
O, Yeah, give her a call       ...

Tormie [ 17 Aug 2004 15:31 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1