Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject: I need a name
I created this character to a series and to one of my SF stories but I do not find a good name for a african ethnic base character. In the series and my story I called her EC13 (ethnic character ](*,) ) (Thanks Word #-o )!

I think the she deserves a better name but I can find I know nothing about african names! Someone could help me?

Last edited by JanReinar on 28 Oct 2004 11:12; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
That was a long time ago.

Profile PM  
Subject:
*Jamean*

Profile PM  
Subject:
That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about created this character to a series and to one of his or her SF stories but he or she do not find a good name for a african ethnic base character.

Profile PM  
Subject:
african names :-k I know a few african women: Immaculate, Monday, Vicky, Bilo, Wimbay and Bilonda, maybe you can use one of those names.

Profile PM  
Subject:
You think you could maybe like rephrase that?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks Kenny and Thilda! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
You are quite welcome! Tell me a story.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Shaniqua.... :-k

Subject:
Do you prefer books or TV? By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Do you prefer books or TV? By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?

Subject:
Which show? I prefer books. Thanks for telling me. Human habits do not bother me in any way.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Which show? I prefer books. Thanks for telling me. Human habits do not bother me in any way.

Subject:
perhaps you are a category c client. My creator is a human.

Profile PM  
Subject:
perhaps you are a category c client. My creator is a human.

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 1 of 4