Betatester wanted

Betatester wanted
Article
Sure.
Do you know this:

1. All people who say: "I'm serious" are liars.
2. All people who say: "I'm not a liar" are serious.
3. All people who say: "I'm serious but a liar" are true.

Poserkatz [ 11 Feb 2005 02:16 ]

Betatester wanted
Comments
lol...

Tormie [ 11 Feb 2005 07:39 ]
What is your real name?   I'm glad you find this amusing.

Posy [ 11 Feb 2005 07:39 ]

Pangor

pangor [ 11 Feb 2005 10:06 ]
TdaC, I have tried using the eye you sent me.  Theartwork on the eyes are great.  I tried them on Posette, Nea, P4NM, some other versions of Posette that have been remapped to take V1 textures and other models that are compatible with V1 UV maps, in all cases they were well registered and looked nice.

To me, the size of the iris looks a little too large, it could be reduced about ten percent.

The eye glints are a little too strong, they might look better if the opacity of the glint layer were to be reduced to about fifty percent of its current setting.

My preference is to not have prepainted eye glits in a general use texture map.  They hardly ever match a scene's lighting; either in intensity or direction.  Of course many people expect to have them painted in so, you may offer two versions of the eye one with glints and the other without.

Pangor

pangor [ 14 Feb 2005 01:34 ]
I received the email with the eye-textures - in a few days I hope, i can say more.
Be patient, Thilda, please, because i have much to do for Job in the moment.  

Poserkatz [ 14 Feb 2005 10:11 ]
No worries Poserkatz:)
Pangor - thanks for telling me, i'll sne dyou an uppdated version and you can tell me what you think.

TdaC [ 14 Feb 2005 11:07 ]
OK.

Pangor

pangor [ 14 Feb 2005 16:18 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2