Who is the creator?

Who is the creator?
Article
Post Who is the creator? 

Does anyone know who the creator is of the clothing the Posettes are wearing in this image by MeredithWilson? I have written the artistof the pic,  but i haven't gotten any response, so i thought i should ask you id any of you know. I used to have this myself but lost it in a computer crash 2 years ago. I think it's simply called toga.

http://www.Renderosity.com/viewed.e...Criteria=Author

TdaC [ 22 May 2005 11:22 ]

Who is the creator?
Comments
The creator is a Renderosity member called Kendo. It was a freebie in Renderosity.  It is the original cloth that my Posettes are using in the party I made a remapped version to support transmaps.

JanReinar [ 22 May 2005 13:35 ]
I tried to send a short version to you by MP! If don't work MP a e-mail to me and I will send you the full version!

JanReinar [ 22 May 2005 13:59 ]
Also if you are looking for a dynamic close match you may want to consider the V3 tunic pack by Svdl.  

The package contains four versions:  two full length one with logn sleaves the other without.  tow short ones one normal and one with a torn sholder strap.

http://www.Renderosity.com/freestuf...&Topsectionid=0

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 22 May 2005 15:06; edited 1 time in total 
 pangor [ 22 May 2005 15:05 ]
Yeah! They have the same clothes of Kayla and Terl !      

Tormie [ 22 May 2005 20:32 ]
I send this clothes to TdaC by PM but they aren't the same clothes of Kayla and Terl! I remapped the toga to accept transmaps!

JanReinar [ 22 May 2005 22:45 ]
I have been thinking about this topic, but the question "Who is the creator?" has been debated, argued, and whole wars fought over for thousands of years.  So what could I possibly add to the debate?       

Pangor

pangor [ 23 May 2005 03:49 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1