I need some help, please.

Page 1 of 1

Post I need some help, please.

#1  rkinsey 02 Dec 2005 05:19

Hi.  This is my first post.  I was wonderding if anyone has a Posette blink fix morph?  I think there used to be one at Poserfactory a long time ago, but much of the old stuff was replaced and now there aren't any downloads at the moment at all.  I'm sorry to be a bother, but if someone could help me, I'd apreciate it very much.  Thanks in advance!

Robert

rkinsey 
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 10
Lemons 33
hearts 0

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  pangor 02 Dec 2005 07:53

If Yamato's Posette derived models would work for you, I belinve that both Nene and Linlin contains such a morph.

Pangor

pangor 

Post Re: I need some help, please.

#3  Tormie 02 Dec 2005 08:03

Welcome to Posetteforever rkinsey        

I've many of them, you should specify the effect that you want to obtain, here are two of them (use winrar to extract)

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#4  pangor 02 Dec 2005 09:58

Thank you
I downloaded them too.

Oh that's right, I was thinking about the question, I forgot to welcome somebody!    

Welcome to Posetteforever, rkinsey

Pangor

pangor 

#5  rkinsey 09 Dec 2005 00:54

Thanks very much!  Those are really great.  Are there other morphs that correct the blink also?  Thanks eveyone for welcoming me!

rkinsey 
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 10
Lemons 33
hearts 0

#6  posfan 09 Dec 2005 01:28

Welcome rkinsey!

Thanks Tormie - grabbed them too!

blank.gif posfan Gender: Female
Frequent User
Frequent User

Tomatoes 5565
Lemons 998
hearts 217

#7  Tormie 09 Dec 2005 01:51

there were very nice Posette characters like linlin who had nice blink or the ultramorph woman, I'll see if the files are still available somewhere, if not I think it's time to rework on Some Posettes to let those precious morphs not to die, I'll keep you informed about it

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#8  pangor 09 Dec 2005 18:16

Ultramorph woman is still available, I think.  I got almost a year ago, and I see that at Rendo she is still listed as one of the most wannted downloads.  But some of her siblings are nolonger available.  I will need to test the link.

Linlin is still a Yamato's site the last time I checked, but many of the pictures of his older models that served as links to the models have become only picutres without links. Mimi is not available anymore, and I think Nene is gone, but the Nene lite that comes with PAE is still available at Masa's site.

A few months ago, I sent emails to moth of those artist, about preserving their older models here at PF as part of the Posette preservation project.  I never did get any answers.

Panger

pangor 

#9  pangor 09 Dec 2005 19:30

I visited the site of Confusius.  Each time I was there before, there were many broken links now they are repaired.   Still available free for download from there are:

Ultramorph Woman 1 based on Poser 3 Posette
The Black Beauty Pack (link repaired)
Ultramorph Man based on Poser 3 Dork
Morphhair 1, 2, 3, and 4 (links repaired)
Texture and bump-map for Ultramorph - Woman 1
Outfits for Ultramorph-Woman (link repaired)

Now I am going to Yamato's page

Pangor

pangor 

#10  pangor 09 Dec 2005 21:02

Having been at Yamato's site all of his great P3 and P4 models are gone. Only the Linlin JP converter remains

Masa's site Poser++  is where some of Yamato's ladies can be found.  There you can find Cancan and Rantan based on P4  Posette.  And AnanR2 based on Judy.  The others, Mini, Nene, Linlin, etc are gone.

pangor 

#11  Tormie 09 Dec 2005 21:55

Thank you for the search pangor, the ultramorph man and woman are very useful because the geometry of the head is the same of the p4 people and the head is an exact match, so that the morphs can be easily exchanged with the morphmanager or exporting/importing them. I used to imprt the morph of the other parts of the body using the tailor and the p4 people as the "dress". I'm sorry that that great program is not for free        but it's a must have.

About linlin, ranran etc I remember to have tried to email yamato a couple of times about them with no reply... When I'll be in a good mood and have enough time (maybe in the christmas week) I'll try to transalte some morph for use them with Posette/Nea

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

HideWas this topic useful?