Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: P4 development.
I must admit that I seem to be adicted to Posette. Despite a brief journey into Poser 5,(a disaster),and a present tentative exploration of Poser 6, Posette is the girl friend that I always seem to return to. My present version of this delightful creature is Arduino`s P4v2wwG2 with a few personal modifacions, though I am aware of some of the improvements that would be advantageous, namely the elimination of those creases around the buttocks, and the strange shape of the hips when she stoops. Would it be possible to be informed of the history of Posette development, and the relavent improvements made in each version, in order to obtain a perspective ?
Delighted to have found your site after a long time wondering just why Posette seemed to have been relagated to history.
Hope this has been submitted to the correct forum. Billandhiscat.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hello billandhiscat :) and welcome to Posetteforever :thumb: ! This is the right place if you like Posette. Personally I prefer the Arduino's Eve 2, but there are a lot of Posettes. I find that the Pitklad's Nea is one of the best if not the best herself. Unfortunately in this part of the world is time to sleep, so I'll tell you the history of the different versions tomorrow, however if you lurk the forum we've already discussed the topic.

Again, welcome and have fun :wink: !

Subject:
I agree, I have used other models and still think Posette is the best. :clap: She has tons of potential! :wink:

Last edited by Crimmy on 11 Jun 2006 22:48; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Do you mind if I tell other people: Crimmy said it agreeok you used other models and still think Posette has tons of potential.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
:lol:

Subject:
No I am as happy as ever.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lol: :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Are you a student?

Profile PM  
Subject:
No Posy I am a federal officer in my country! :)

Last edited by JanReinar on 11 Jun 2006 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
I've been waiting for you.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:eh: :mmmh: :uuh: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Subject:
:roll:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
Are you waiting for a fereral officer? :uuh:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I don't know whether or not I am waiting for a fereral officer. I am well respected as an AI.

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2