Subject: Futura by Tda42, a Posette gynoid
:grin: I'm proud to announce the birth (or activation :mmmh: ...) of Futura a Posette gynoid that Kenny created :yeah: .

This is version 1.1 with some improvements: Download here

Thank you Kenny :hug2: and to Andreas for his help :hug2: !

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Subject: Re: Futura by Tda42, a Posette gynoid
I think that this one can be the official thread, the old ones are here and here .

There is also GrouchoCaesar work in progress' Lab to take care , the topic is here

:grin:

Futura Looks great, poses well, and has shiny parts :grin: ; I like her!

Here is a quickie render. I'll do a more complete render later, after "daddy duties" are over.

(:

Profile PM  
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: She looks great. :thumb: Psst! But don't forget to plug her in every 12 hours for a recharge. :wink:

Profile PM  
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

... Batteries :mmmh: ?? No clockwork :eh: ?

Someone seems to be recharging her right now. We are having a t-storm over her with beautiful lightnings :uuh: :grin: !

:mmmh: Working on Pitklad's NeaP4 I looked at some techniques that could be very useful with Futura :wink: Next week I should have enough time to make some experiments and I'm thinking of a picture with her...

Are we looking at a Futura 1.2? :uuh:
It seemed like sales on Futura have been running a little low in the download area. :lmao:

Profile PM  
You should advertise her more and more :snooty: However some pictures with her and the link to the download page would help a lot :whistle: :whistle:

Quote:
Its no big deal with me Davide. If people come here to find her, then I see it as a treasure of a find. We worked along time on her and I am proud of her. But I am a person that has completed a project then I will move on. :thumb: Just don't know what I will do next. :mmmh: Maybe a Vespa with no tires but jets to move it around. :roll: Talking about Back To The Future. :doh:
But you spoke of a modification that might be pretty neat for a 1.2 . Just was wondering if that was the case or you where doing something with a picture instead?

I'll make both if I'll have the time Kenny, about the modifications that's something that I learnt about using alternative objects for body parts taht would be interesting, something like you swithc a morph from 0 to 1 and the original part is changed into another one. it's been used in NeaP4 and in a lot of hair for example. I'll let you know. About your time on Futura I mean that you should even make a picture with her and post it everywhere with the link on her download page :) but it's only a suggestion :whistle: :notworthy:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Are we still talking about roll Talking about Back To The Future?

Profile PM  
Quote:
Its no big deal with me Davide. If people come here to find her, then I see it as a treasure of a find. We worked along time on her and I am proud of her. But I am a person that has completed a project then I will move on. :thumb: Just don't know what I will do next. :mmmh: Maybe a Vespa with no tires but jets to move it around. :roll: Talking about Back To The Future. :doh:
But you spoke of a modification that might be pretty neat for a 1.2 . Just was wondering if that was the case or you where doing something with a picture instead?

I'll make both if I'll have the time Kenny, about the modifications that's something that I learnt about using alternative objects for body parts taht would be interesting, something like you swithc a morph from 0 to 1 and the original part is changed into another one. it's been used in NeaP4 and in a lot of hair for example. I'll let you know. About your time on Futura I mean that you should even make a picture with her and post it everywhere with the link on her download page :) but it's only a suggestion :whistle: :notworthy:

Page 1 of 1