P4NW

P4NW
Article
Post P4NW 

Is there anybody that can tell were,if at all,I could pick up the
P4NW figure. I haven't been able to find her. I can't afford Poser right now. Thanks for any Help you can provide. I use DAZ Studio and have come across somethings I would like to try but I need P4NW for them to work. Thanks again

Buckhunter [ 21 Sep 2007 21:28 ]

P4NW
Comments
Post Re: P4NW 

Hi Buckhunter and welcome to posetteforever !

I'm sorry but Posette   (P4NW) is part of the Poser installation. I think it's not difficult to find a free giveaway of Poser 4 or Poser 5 (P4 nude woman is in Poser 4 and more recent version) , some times ago E-frontire gave away Poser 5 for free, so eventually you've to wait for the next chance. I'm sorry but P4NW can't be shared becasue she is protected by copyrights

Tormie [ 21 Sep 2007 21:45 ]

I thought that would be the answer to my question. I understand about not being able to share her and the copyright and all. I was hopeful there might be someplace were I could just purchase her alone or One of the Poser version available for download. I did download a demo version of Poser 5 but she was not part of it. I'll keep an eye out for a free download of one of the Poser versions.Thank you for your help.

Buckhunter [ 21 Sep 2007 22:18 ]

Maybe it's not in the first install, you have to download the P4 characters on contentparadise if I'm not wrong, you should be able to do it if you've the serial number

Tormie [ 21 Sep 2007 22:29 ]

Thanks Tormie I'll check it out.

Buckhunter [ 21 Sep 2007 23:12 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1