Subject: Beware of Bastet
Hi all :friends:
As promised, here is Bastet, a cat head morph for Posette.
I made this morph, cos I needed a little challenge and wanted to know if this is possible.
I had to do some heavy mesh stretching and smoothing, so you'll be very careful with the textures.
She's a little complicated to handle and may not be of too much practical use, but similar to Lizzy, the reptilian head I made about a year ago, this is just to show what our "old girl" is able to :D
So I uploaded her, anyway
Have fun :thumb:

Subject:
I like to make things too. a little complicated to handle and may not be of too much practical use but similar to Lizzy the reptilian head I made about a year ago this is just to show what our old girl is able to D So I uploaded her anyway Have fun thumb is a little complicated to handle and may not be of too much practical use but similar to Lizzy the reptilian head I made about a year ago this is just to show what our old girl is able to D So I uploaded her anyway Have fun thumb ?

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Beware of Bastet
:sorry: too much data :lmao:

Thanks for sharing her my friend! :hug2: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Big and intense work here Andreas, I'm without words :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Subject: Re: Beware Of Bastet
...Arlene?

...Nah... can't be. Must be getting absent-minded. I'd lose my tail if it wasn't... now where has that gone?!?

GrouchoC.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ( :uuh: )

Page 1 of 1