Wardrobe Wizard Vs Cross-Dresser...

Article
OK I will put it there.

Posy [ 08 Mar 2008 14:40 ]

Comments
Post Re: Wardrobe Wizard Vs Cross-Dresser... 

That is good news about Fil. As for the cat. Yah! I would tell it to back off unless it wants to get slammed against a brick wall or something.  

tda42 [ 08 Mar 2008 19:41 ]
Post Weirdness...... 

Weird...

So far, based on a dozen or so garments, mostly A3 to P4F...

1) Changing the poke-through settings makes no difference that I can see...

2) About half of the long gowns, skirts or robes are cut off at hip height...
( I've seen this happen when modelling program re-writes OBJ in different order... )

3) Shoes confuse it...

Um, how do I stop Poser_4 trying to phone home every couple of minutes ?? I've renamed the directory with the web-links, but it still tries to dial out...

Nik [ 09 Mar 2008 02:07 ]
Post Stupid Pills...... 

Aaaaarrrrgh !!!

About 0430, I woke with a yell, "Must delete holey RSR !!"

No wonder garments didn't change when I altered the PokeThrough settings-- They were working from the *first* OBJ RSR created by CD, the holey one...

D'uh...

Nik [ 09 Mar 2008 20:25 ]
Post One I Prepared Earlier... 

Deleting the geometries' RSR and forcing a re-draw on modified OBJ gave this catwalk monster.

Um, guess where I was trying to stop poke-through...

Nik [ 09 Mar 2008 21:54 ]

ahjah [ 09 Mar 2008 23:09 ]

very interesting . Does it flies ?      

Tormie [ 10 Mar 2008 01:53 ]

Looks like the Michelin Tire woman.  

tda42 [ 10 Mar 2008 01:59 ]
Post MD&AD01 Set Converted To Posette 

Okay, I cleaned out all my earlier experiments and began again. These are medium quality conversions of Taruru's neat AD&MD 01 Set. I had to push socks', then shoes' poke-through settings to ~0.35 to fix heels of socks, then sides of shoe, but shirt & skirt worked on default. Wig is P4 'curly woman', briefs are P4 bikini bottom.

Couple of thoughts...

Killing a holey RSR means closing Poser, zapping the RSR, re-opening Poser, setting up figure & costume again. This really, really slows work-cycle, so I'm going to suggest a 0~~9 incremental counter.

Current C-D 2.7 has no specific morph for feet. IMHO, it should.

I could have made shoes and socks fit much closer if I ignored the small poke-throughs in socks' heels...

Nik [ 10 Mar 2008 17:02 ]

with an upgrade to P5+ the problem of rsr geometrie files would be solved. These newer versions don't need and generate rsrs any more...

ahjah [ 10 Mar 2008 21:27 ]

A very good result   , I would like to play with the CD :you: too, but in this perios it's impossible ...

Tormie [ 11 Mar 2008 10:31 ]
Compare that to a bad result thumb he or she would like to play with the CD you too but in this perios it is impossible doh.

Posy [ 11 Mar 2008 10:31 ]

Tormie [ 11 Mar 2008 10:31 ]
Post MayaDoll... 

HI, I've been CD-ing the Amine-ish MD Basic clothing set, with mixed results...

Most of the items convert for Posette using CD defaults, although the waspie needed a LOT of tweaking at the lower hem. The half-gloves *will not* convert, as MD's fingers are anatomically absurd. The neat pumps did not scale or conform correctly, but I may take another look at them later. Again, the long socks had 'heel holes', but a snug fit on legs meant accepting a couple of small holes hidden by boots or shoes...

Perhaps piccy later...

Nik [ 11 Mar 2008 18:22 ]
Post More MayaDoll Stuff... 

To my surprise, a lot more MD stuff has converted well, including a very retro pair of platform boots from Rie 'race queen' costume...

I've also had C-D halt half way through conversion of a cut-away rubio dress, 'Unable To Morph'. Never mind: The pretty hi-heels bundled with that dress did morph-- And they fit Posette perfectly !!

Nik [ 12 Mar 2008 02:15 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 3 of 20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Go to page