Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Subject: Re: Wardrobe Wizard Vs Cross-Dresser...
This is a XD conversion from A3's Funk Top to Mayadoll, made with Version 3 and high quality.

Profile PM  
Wow! Very good. Maybe the first I have seen with the clothes so conformed with the Character. Very
nice job! :thumb:

Profile PM  
I just installed 3.01 and doing experiments :yoyo: :D

It's GREAT, it transfers morphs too :D Posy :heartbeat: is officially happy :)

Subject:
:hif:

Profile PM  
Subject: Eeeek !!
Posette loathed being ambushed by paperazzi...

Another night at the exclusive Pink Dodo Club...

These Realming Aiko3 thigh boots converted very well, I only had to tweak knees and lower legs by 0.1.

They're paired with AD China Dress, RQ hair and Shukky's A3 shorts (briefs).

Profile PM  
Here's my two cents :yeah:
I downloaded the demo of WW :mmmh:
So, I figured I take a test spin with what I had to work with. I won Poser 4 on ebay :yeah: so I've been playing with every item I ever downloaded that never seemed to work in Poser 3. :mmmh: I still got about 10 more disc to go through. :eh:
Now, WW seems pretty cool I took the tux and converted it to female, I'm sure all you have done it.
So, cool ! I just figure after it was done I could just hit conform to and that's that.
Well to my surprise after about a half-an hour of converting with WW. :lazy: and an hour or two conforming the tux to the lucy in Poser :whistle: I was done :yeah:
So, any who. Is that what I have to look forward to if I buy it? or is it easier with the morphs (not available in demo)
Now, I'm not bitch'n about it, cause it worked. I just though it would fit without all the fiddle.
- peace all

Profile PM  
Hi, Maovin !

Couple of thoughts:

I only use the default P4F Posette, so do not have the problem of adjusting clothes *to* eg 'Buxom' proportions. I have struggled to convert freebies cut to suit morphed figures-- Adapting the ChrisC V3 Devilicious corset for Posette was a victory of patience over common sense...

If, like me, you began by converting very old, um, *Classic* freebies, you may have problems. With hindsight, a lot of those early models were not built, grouped or jointed 'correctly'. Many were P2/P3 props hacked to a rough fit, and conforming errors were multiplied by conversion. Typically, skirt / dress-hems 'break'. Even Gloria Gast's superb 'period' dresses suffered: I've had C-D 2 shrug and exit. Several Specs2 freebies 'explode' because 'fancy frills' are grouped with body-parts...

IMHO, tweaking conversions gets easier with practice. I've learned to estimate C-D 2.7 'poke-through fix' factors from a glance at the first pass. I've learned how to trade an 'all-over' fix against local fixes, when to try strong measures and, yes, when to shrug and abandon a conversion...

It is a learning curve, and there's sure to be some skid marks. Please, post some piccies for us to sympathise and/or applaud.

Profile PM  
hey thanks! I think I understand ya!
"the bottom line is you're gonna have to do alittle work to to get it to fit". :stomp:
I'll have to send in some pics of what it looked like when I opened it.
-peace all

So, the pic below was what I've opened up. the top half seems a little off between the right and left. and believe it or not all dails are set to 0.000 I'm running WW again to see if it was something I did.
In the second pic I just posed everything to zero tux and body (no conformed to) so it works.

Profile PM  
Nice Tux !!

Profile PM  
I got it :yeah:
I reinstalled WW and checked some of the bottons off. FYI the Regroup Botton is all you need :mmmh:

Profile PM  
Subject: That's Torn It !!
Well, I've had old meshes' conversions 'explode', but I've not had a recent model break quite like this...

Shukky's new 'A3 WorkWear' freebie may have a subtle grouping problem...
http://blog.zgock-lab.net/Poser/
I'm using C-D 2.7: Anyone tried with WW or C-D-3 ??

Profile PM  
Subject: The Minx Effect......
What do you think of this ??

Posette felt she'd found the perfect outfit for the Pink Dodo Club's Summer Garden Party And Disco.
---

This is Diane Salter's Faeriewylde 2006 Xmas Special for Aiko, with arm-wraps from a Vicky freebie and the classic PixelArcana laced boots for P4F.

I was a bit concerned by the top's back-split, but that vent is meant to be there...
:whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject: A3 Dru Boots...
"Hey ! These Dru boots are just my size !!"

Posette is now wearing A3 boots by Drusila and Vadlor aka Mary Dickerson, and Martin Romero (Their Reflection Maps By PCGaijin), which converted first time. That pink is one of their bundled MAT poses.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: That's Torn It !!
Nik wrote: [View Post]
Well, I've had old meshes' conversions 'explode', but I've not had a recent model break quite like this...

Shukky's new 'A3 WorkWear' freebie may have a subtle grouping problem...
http://blog.zgock-lab.net/Poser/
I'm using C-D 2.7: Anyone tried with WW or C-D-3 ??
Have you tried disabeling spherical falloff?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Page 16 of 20