Need MorphMinder V1.0

Need MorphMinder V1.0
Article
Post Need MorphMinder V1.0 

I seen this little utility at Renderosity, problem is that the site is down. I emailed the author and am waiting for a reply.

Here is a description of the utility:

MorphMinder v1.0
A simple app. (PC-only) that lists only the morphs dialed on a .cr2, and their values. Also
writes a text file that can be printed for easy reference.

Would anyone know of another site where I can download this utility or would anyone know of a similar utility that would be available. I use Poser 4 so anything dealing with python scripts would not work. Thanks in advance.

Marv

Marv [ 26 Apr 2008 18:35 ]

Need MorphMinder V1.0
Comments
Post Re: Need MorphMinder V1.0 

Mmm... I can find only the 2.0 version that (obviously ) is not free...

Tormie [ 26 Apr 2008 19:12 ]

Sorry, I've several downloads of the free Morph Manager 4, but that does not seem able to list morphs...

( D'uh, I shifted 4.2 Gb of downloads from C: to archivE: drive this afternoon, recovered some head-space... )

Nik [ 26 Apr 2008 23:28 ]

Morph Manager is a must have tool in my opinion. I have a base figure that I made that is seriously loaded with a couple hundred morphs that I use when making individual body types. Morph Minder would just make things a bit easier than having to write down the individual parameters. If I do find the free version I'll post the link for everyone.  

Marv [ 27 Apr 2008 22:16 ]

Thank you Marv, I think it's the same story of rtencoder , the V 1 version "can still be used" but obviusly there is no place when one can download it. I think your chance is to ask everywhere if someone has an old copy. I never known this program , sorry ...

Tormie [ 27 Apr 2008 23:15 ]
Because you can't afford it?

Posy [ 27 Apr 2008 23:15 ]

Tormie [ 27 Apr 2008 23:17 ]

RTEncoder 2.0 has the ability to decode RTE files (that's the free part)...you do however need to purchase a license if you want to encode an RTE file. I'll keep my eyes open and let ya know if i find anything.

Marv [ 28 Apr 2008 04:59 ]

MorphMinder v1's link was still down when I tried it early this morning, led to 'place-holder' and a 'site-name may be for sale' message...
---

Um, I nearly wasn't on-line today: ISP decided we hadn't paid broadband bill, so cut us off. Actually, their bill was in the post--- And it is paid *automatically* by Direct Debit !!

Worse, our family's fall / emergency 'AidCall' pendant system's autodialler shares cable, so cut off...

You may imagine our language...

Nik [ 28 Apr 2008 12:06 ]

That's bad, especially for the aidcall ... I see you online so I think that all is fixed ... And I knew that things like that could happen only here ...

Tormie [ 28 Apr 2008 19:30 ]

Sorry to hear that nik, happy to hear it is fixed.

TdaC [ 28 Apr 2008 20:32 ]

Tormie wrote: [View Post]
Thank you Marv, I think it's the same story of rtencoder , the V 1 version "can still be used" but obviusly there is no place when one can download it. I think your chance is to ask everywhere if someone has an old copy. I never known this program , sorry ...

Hi Tormie,

A month ago I released a Python version of RTEncoder that is compatible with RTEncoder 1.0 files.  It runs on both Windows and OSX and can encode and decode RTE files.

Russell

Russell [ 01 May 2008 01:45 ]

Good news Russel , Can you give us a link   ?

Tormie [ 01 May 2008 11:11 ]

Hi, Marv. I've sent you something I had to your yahoo e-mail. Tell us if it was what you were looking  for.

balaoo [ 01 May 2008 21:41 ]

Tormie wrote: [View Post]
Good news Russel , Can you give us a link   ?

Hi Tormie.  I tried to put a link in my earlier post, but your anti-spam software decided I was not worthy enough to put links in my post.  

Go to http://www.rtencoder.com/downloads and hit the Downloads link.  Hmmm, seems to work if I leave the "http" off the front.

Russell

Russell [ 01 May 2008 23:30 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next