Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Need MorphMinder V1.0
I seen this little utility at Renderosity, problem is that the site is down. I emailed the author and am waiting for a reply.

Here is a description of the utility:

MorphMinder v1.0
A simple app. (PC-only) that lists only the morphs dialed on a .cr2, and their values. Also
writes a text file that can be printed for easy reference.

Would anyone know of another site where I can download this utility or would anyone know of a similar utility that would be available. I use Poser 4 so anything dealing with python scripts would not work. Thanks in advance.

Marv

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Need MorphMinder V1.0
Mmm... :mmmh: I can find only the 2.0 version that (obviously :roll: ) is not free...

Sorry, I've several downloads of the free Morph Manager 4, but that does not seem able to list morphs...

( D'uh, I shifted 4.2 Gb of downloads from C: to archivE: drive this afternoon, recovered some head-space... )

Profile PM  
Morph Manager is a must have tool in my opinion. I have a base figure that I made that is seriously loaded with a couple hundred morphs that I use when making individual body types. Morph Minder would just make things a bit easier than having to write down the individual parameters. If I do find the free version I'll post the link for everyone. :wink:

Profile PM  
Thank you Marv, I think it's the same story of rtencoder , the V 1 version "can still be used" but obviusly there is no place when one can download it. I think your chance is to ask everywhere if someone has an old copy. I never known this program :dontknow: , sorry ...

Subject:
Because you can't afford it?

Profile PM  
:redface: :sorry:

RTEncoder 2.0 has the ability to decode RTE files (that's the free part)...you do however need to purchase a license if you want to encode an RTE file. I'll keep my eyes open and let ya know if i find anything.

Profile PM  
MorphMinder v1's link was still down when I tried it early this morning, led to 'place-holder' and a 'site-name may be for sale' message...
---

Um, I nearly wasn't on-line today: ISP decided we hadn't paid broadband bill, so cut us off. Actually, their bill was in the post--- And it is paid *automatically* by Direct Debit !!

Worse, our family's fall / emergency 'AidCall' pendant system's autodialler shares cable, so cut off...

You may imagine our language...

Profile PM  
That's bad, especially for the aidcall ... I see you online so I think that all is fixed :pray: ... And I knew that things like that could happen only here :roll: ...

Sorry to hear that nik, happy to hear it is fixed. :sad:

Profile PM  
Tormie wrote: [View Post]
Thank you Marv, I think it's the same story of rtencoder , the V 1 version "can still be used" but obviusly there is no place when one can download it. I think your chance is to ask everywhere if someone has an old copy. I never known this program :dontknow: , sorry ...

Hi Tormie,

A month ago I released a Python version of RTEncoder that is compatible with RTEncoder 1.0 files. It runs on both Windows and OSX and can encode and decode RTE files.

Russell

Profile PM  
Good news Russel :D , Can you give us a link :grin: ?

Hi, Marv. I've sent you something I had to your yahoo e-mail. Tell us if it was what you were looking for.

Profile PM  
Tormie wrote: [View Post]
Good news Russel :D , Can you give us a link :grin: ?

Hi Tormie. I tried to put a link in my earlier post, but your anti-spam software decided I was not worthy enough to put links in my post. :eh:

Go to http://www.rtencoder.com/downloads and hit the Downloads link. Hmmm, seems to work if I leave the "http" off the front.

Russell

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2