Where Are The Posette Stuff?

Article
Post Where Are The Posette Stuff? 

I went to poserpros and....the site is down. before, I found a lot of Posette items at a low price (less than 10 dollars). the link directs me to daz3d store. sadly there are no more Posette items.......

(I used my money to buy things for V3 instead)

where can I find purchasable Posette items? Help me, friends!

hanzoushinrei [ 14 Sep 2008 03:12 ]

Comments
Post Re: Where Are The Posette Stuff? 

The Posette items that you saw on PoserPros, have most likely been retired by their creators. Some of the content that was for sale there, has been made available on other sites/ stores; but I think this is unlikely for P4 character items.

My suggestion is to contact the artist/ creator and ask them if the item you like is still available. (You might end up getting an item for much less than it sold for at PoserPros.)

Whazizname [ 14 Sep 2008 09:09 ]

I can't even remember the names of the creators...

I saw a great collection in POserworld, anyhow. Unlimited downloads for monthly payment....hmmm...

hanzoushinrei [ 14 Sep 2008 12:12 ]

You still can see the store items over at Poser pros, just can't buy them anymore. So, you may be able to get the creators names.

Poserworld is worth the money. Bought a 1-Year membership and grabbed all their stuf. There's more stuff for Posette and Dork under the CDs Area on Poserworld, so check that too.

posfan [ 14 Sep 2008 17:34 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1