Eyebrows

Eyebrows
Article
Post Eyebrows 

I doubt very much if i am the first or last person to ask this question or the last  but how do i get rid of those awful great eyebrows on Posette. Is there a morph target available. Also there is always light up the nose, is it possible to get rid of this.

Paulben [ 03 Oct 2008 00:56 ]

Eyebrows
Comments
Post Re: Eyebrows 

Hi and welcome Paulben
Yes, there's a fix for Posette's big eyebrows. Stahlratte managed to smooth down the brows without too much UV damage.
The morph is in our freebie section just do a search...
About the nose, there had been several attempts on fixing this issue. I personally simply use a scaled down Poser sphere.
(Z-scale ~ 1%, X as needed ), and setting the material to black (highlight,ambient and reflection) and semi-transparent.
Hope this helps...

Last edited by ahjah on 03 Oct 2008 09:36; edited 1 time in total 
 ahjah [ 03 Oct 2008 09:28 ]
A scaled down Poser sphere ought to work.

Posy [ 03 Oct 2008 09:29 ]

Welcome Paulben !  

Andreas (Ahjah) said it all

Tormie [ 03 Oct 2008 10:05 ]

I've been looking through loads of tutorials lately, and regarding the nose issue there's a great solution at the drgeep tutorial site called "Pretty Posette" (sorry, forum prevented me from inserting the address).

Endosphere

Endosphere [ 07 Oct 2008 00:22 ]

Endosphere, I updated your permissions, you should be able to post links. I've to review all the permissions for the users or I made something wrong (as usual ) with your profile...

BTW try it...

Tormie [ 07 Oct 2008 01:23 ]
OK. What is the first step?

Posy [ 07 Oct 2008 01:23 ]

Don't worry honey   ... Or *ehm* Don't worry TOO MUCH

Tormie [ 07 Oct 2008 01:23 ]
I cannot feel "worry", so don't worry.

Posy [ 07 Oct 2008 01:23 ]

Tormie [ 07 Oct 2008 01:24 ]

Here you go Paulben.  This tutorial has the info on fixing Posette's nose as well as other stuff to make her look better.

Endosphere

Endosphere [ 07 Oct 2008 20:17 ]

That's a good one! thanks Endosphere

maovin [ 07 Oct 2008 22:25 ]
I thought it was pretty good too.

Posy [ 07 Oct 2008 22:25 ]

While I'm thinking about it. I was looking for some good eye lash trans maps in the free stuff and noticed there aren't any. Anyone know where I can get some of these or maybe I will have to grow them in the hair program in Poser.

tda42 [ 07 Oct 2008 23:01 ]

here's a tutorial I found on The Art Door. It talks about eye texs then goes onto transmaps for lashes. Very impressive! I might try some for hair, lashes and brows. http://theartdoor.com/modules.php?n...viewtopic&t=871

maovin [ 08 Oct 2008 14:31 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next