Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Eyebrows
I doubt very much if i am the first or last person to ask this question or the last but how do i get rid of those awful great eyebrows on Posette. Is there a morph target available. Also there is always light up the nose, is it possible to get rid of this.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Eyebrows
:hug2:
Hi and welcome Paulben :D
Yes, there's a fix for Posette's big eyebrows. Stahlratte managed to smooth down the brows without too much UV damage.
The morph is in our freebie section ;) just do a search...
About the nose, there had been several attempts on fixing this issue. I personally simply use a scaled down Poser sphere.
(Z-scale ~ 1%, X as needed ), and setting the material to black (highlight,ambient and reflection) and semi-transparent.
Hope this helps...

Last edited by ahjah on 03 Oct 2008 09:36; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
A scaled down Poser sphere ought to work.

Profile PM  
Welcome Paulben :welcome: !

Andreas (Ahjah) said it all :D

I've been looking through loads of tutorials lately, and regarding the nose issue there's a great solution at the drgeep tutorial site called "Pretty Posette" (sorry, forum prevented me from inserting the address).

Endosphere

Profile PM  
Endosphere, I updated your permissions, you should be able to post links. I've to review all the permissions for the users or I made something wrong (as usual :redface: ) with your profile...

BTW try it...

Subject:
OK. What is the first step?

Profile PM  
Don't worry honey :heartbeat: ... Or *ehm* Don't worry TOO MUCH :whistle:

Subject:
I cannot feel "worry", so don't worry.

Profile PM  
:uuh:

Here you go Paulben. This tutorial has the info on fixing Posette's nose as well as other stuff to make her look better.

Endosphere

Profile PM  
That's a good one! thanks Endosphere :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I thought it was pretty good too.

Profile PM  
While I'm thinking about it. I was looking for some good eye lash trans maps in the free stuff and noticed there aren't any. Anyone know where I can get some of these or maybe I will have to grow them in the hair program in Poser. :D

Profile PM  
here's a tutorial I found on The Art Door. It talks about eye texs then goes onto transmaps for lashes. Very impressive! I might try some for hair, lashes and brows. http://theartdoor.com/modules.php?n...viewtopic&t=871

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2