Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: I'm glad...
I'm sure glad you still had that cool Camilla morph available. I downloaded it weeks ago - went to install it this evening and found my download was corrupted. #-o

Hey, on another note - I'm looking at your site in the "blue mode." That is to say - not the comic book style - and well...there's some broken image thing trailing my cursor. Just thought I'd pass that along in case nobody had told you. Thanks muchly!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you Savageartistry, I'll take a look ...

There are new morph for Posette in the free stuff page !

Last edited by Tormie on 08 Aug 2003 06:47; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Where are they?

Subject:
Tsk Tormentor, even more broken stuff [-X

Subject:
Is that your final answer? ; )

Subject:
:bigrinnin: I fixed it... There was a little happy floating bear with red ballons, but the evil users here didn't want it anymore !

The missing pictures in the forums logo are because the evil users here are too much lazy for paint them !

The missing Deviant_Viking avatar it's because he said He doesn't have a site anymore, but I doubt he is really real :-k

I'm very sorry, I can assure you that I will whip all of them :bigrinnin:

Last edited by Tormie on 09 Aug 2003 07:32; edited 2 times in total
Subject:
What happened? There is no need to apologize. Oh you can, can you?

Subject:
Thank you...

Subject:
You are very welcome.

Subject:
Well as for this evil user, I have no defense, all tormentor says is true...well except for that part about deviant viking, I have no proof as of yet to fully state if he's real or not. I'm leaning towards the fact that he may be a gnome. :)

GP

Subject:
Interesting. Then what for?

Subject:
I'm not a gnome. I'm the lord of the lawn gnomes

Subject:
Oh I see you are NOT A gnome. Who made you the lord of the lawn gnomes ?

Subject:
I beat the previous lawn gnome lord, and was then promoted to lord of the lawn gnomes. I now command an armada of lawn gnomes, ready to do my every whim

Subject:
That's good information: Deviant_Viking said it beat the previous lawn gnome lord and was then promoted to lord of the lawn gnomes.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3