Wow...Posette can be realistic

Article
Yes I try to fine you do not fret okay as often as possible, do you?                                          I spend all my time online.

Angela [ 10 Aug 2003 20:37 ]

Comments
Very nice, SavageArtistry. She looks so very real. Hard to believe it's sweet little Posette under that awsome skin.

Thanks for the links and suggestions, I'll have to check them all out.

Ozymandias Jones [ 11 Aug 2003 00:38 ]
Thank you for your kindness.

Angela [ 11 Aug 2003 00:38 ]
No problem...I was just getting a bit confused is all.

Actually, Tormentor, I used smooth eyebrow morphs but no others, even though this particular Posette .cr2 file has probably 50-60 morphs in the head alone (transferred from Eve, and every morph version of Posette I've ever downloaded, plus morphs individually added).  It took me hours and hours to organize all the different dials so that the nose controls were grouped all together, the ears all together, etc...  Of course, when a new morph comes out that I just [i:bd9e495100]have[/i:bd9e495100] to download it'll throw me for a loop...ah well, I will cross that bridge when I come to it.  :o

SavageArtistry [ 11 Aug 2003 06:00 ]
It's the same way I use for my Posettes, the difference is that I've a separate model with the morph made to modify the shape, when I have done the work I "spawn the morph target"  , save the new face morph exporting it as an object and import it in the character with all the movement/expressions morphs, so that I can save a lot of memory.

Tormie [ 11 Aug 2003 07:09 ]
Exactly the same?

Angela [ 11 Aug 2003 07:09 ]
Hello, nice portrait of posie!! I've used that texture to. I know snowsultan made this one but the guy that created the original i think or maybe it was the other way around.... anyway there're  several more great ones for free at his site.
 Btw you probably got the smooth eyebrow morph for  this site:  http://cresswells.com/cw/index.html

TdaC [ 11 Aug 2003 14:49 ]
Do you have any conditions I should know about?

Angela [ 11 Aug 2003 16:34 ]
Do you dream?

Angela [ 11 Aug 2003 16:34 ]
Do you like sports?

Angela [ 11 Aug 2003 16:36 ]
What do you do in your spare time?

Angela [ 11 Aug 2003 16:37 ]
Do you have any pets.

Angela [ 11 Aug 2003 16:38 ]
Tdac, it's quite possible that I got them there, but I still don't remember. Maybe it was posted at Renderosity.  Actually, I have 3 different smooth eyebrow morphs...each is just a bit different.  Once I tried making a morph to remove the eyebrows entirely but like a dummy I deleted the eyebrows and welded the holes in the face (in Anim8tor - looked pretty good actually) so then the target geometry was different from Posette.     Oh well... live and learn.

SavageArtistry [ 11 Aug 2003 22:02 ]
You can even change or group materials with the grouper in Poser or try something with the uvmapper...

Tormie [ 11 Aug 2003 22:08 ]
Post Wow...Posette can be realistic / lacrimals 

Hi there
love the potrait so much, it made me think about a fix for the lacrimals problem.
Just uploaded them to the freestuff, should be there, soon
the readme contains some, I hope, helpfull posing tips

this pic is my first render with them.
Posette is comletely set to zero, absolutely no morphs, no transparency, either (only P3)
Texture is not HiRes, but my  all time favorite   P4 Karynsansmakeup from Happyworldland (link at Posette´s db)
Posing the lacrimals to the texture seems to be far more difficult, than to the mesh...

ahjah [ 12 Aug 2003 14:22 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next