Subject: "Black Scorpion" For Posette?
Somebody posted a Posette-based "Black Scorpion" (a superheroine from a couple of Direct-To-Video 90's movies) in 3dcommune a while ago. Of course, I didn't download it back then and now that I need it, 3dcommune is kaput. If somebody know about the author could you tell me how to contact him/her? I think that this person also made Rogue and Catwoman for Posette.

Subject: Re: "Black Scorpion" For Posette?
I hope that the friends here can help you, if you will be able to contact the author, let him/her know that we can host his/her freebies here :thumb: ...

:D Hi :yeah:
I found the file in my backups, I think...
The readme:

-----------------------------------------------
"BS shoulder pad and Mask Created in 3ds max 5 to use in Poser4

Black Scorpion Charachter by Nimesh Morarji 9/y2k3 (Dedicated to Alice Mary "Kassie"Da Haven).

Archive contents:

-black scorpion.PNG
-black scorpion.rsr
-black scorpion.cr2

-BS shoulder pad.obj
-Bsmask.obj
-BS shoulder pad.mtl
-BSmask.mtl

-Bsmasktemplate.jpg
-BSmasktext.jpg
-BStext.tiff
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the PNG ,rsr and cr2 files into runtime>libraries>character>Nim production heroes folder
the OBJ and MTL into runtime>geometries>Nim production folder
the jpg and tiff files into runtime>textures>black scorpion folder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this character includes 2 more zip that are not mine, but it is required for the boots,you will find there theire original read me files that will help you to install it!
if you already instaled gerry's boots than you wont need any of the aditional zip.

This character can be used freely in all your personal work

(((( please give appropriate credit when possible! )))) .

For any commercial use you will need to contact me.

DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE IN ANY FORM !!!!!!!!!!

dont forget to check new updates at :

www.geocities.com/nim_production

if you have any question,or something is missing you can contact me at:

�Nim Productions 2003
"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps...

P.S.: The page is down, didn't check the mail....

Last edited by ahjah on 12 Nov 2009 22:43; edited 1 time in total
Thanks, I'll contact him or her.

Apparently the yahoo account have been suspended :(

... :mmmh: as I said, I have the original file, but I cannot simply load it up for DL cos it says "DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE IN ANY FORM !!!!!!!!!!"
it's appr. 3.5MB...

Well, I'll see if I can do it by myself.

... did you check your mail? :wink:

I have two accounts, and the one that I use less is the one that I'm registered here :doh: :doh:

Page 1 of 1