Subject: Some Fun With Posette + Morphs
I had some fun today with Posette and made a beauty morph and a freak morph. what do you think?

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Some Fun With Posette + Morphs
:hi: Hi nevsehir!
:thumb: Looks promising, did you work with magnets? If you like to spawn them as morph target, you should try not to deform the eyes. As long as the deformation is caused by the magnet it will stay in place, even when the eyeball is rotated, but spawned as morph target the deformation is static with the eyeball, and on rotation it will not fit anymore.
Did you ever try codetwister's free Morphmaster 1.11? I'ts avaliable at http://www.codetwister.com/Main/Main.htm . This app is nice for finetuning of the morphs created by magnets. i.e re-modelling the eye area to fit to a round eyeball again, fix too much deformed lashes and teeth... and, of cause, making morphs from scratch :D

Last edited by ahjah on 07 Dec 2009 10:02; edited 1 time in total
Gute Morgen ahjah,

no i did not use any magnet. I used zbrush. with a special technique so when i move the eyeshape the eyes morph with it and in Poser i can apply it to the eyeballs too

Profile PM  
Thank you for sharing your work in progress nevsehir, I'm also concerned about the eyes :mmmh: ... I would like to watch the final result in action :thumb:

Ive made a very quick morph to show you that you dont have to worry about the position of the eyes.

Dont look at the iris btw i still have to remorph it to its original shape:

View My Video

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1