Subject: I'm Morphing!
:hi: Hi friends :hug2:
After a long creative break I'm proud to present an all new series of head morphs for our beloved Posette. The last weeks not being online and feeling kind of cut off from the rest of the world got me bored. So I fired up Blender again and created this bunch of personalities attempting more realism for the old girl.

I did not smooth out the lips and brows this time, so they should go well with most of the availiable textures around. If you think they need some smoothing you can still work with the smoothing morphs by Stahlratte in our freebies :D .
I also left the eyes almost untouched so slight repositioning of the eyes will do.

You can see renders in our galleries. "Fresh Posette" is the second one in the first row, "even fresher!" is the first in second.
I'll pack them individually and will load them up tonight.
You'd like to spread the news in other forums. Our girl is still up to date and deserves to survive :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject: Re: I'm Morphing!
Thank you Andreas. :hug2: This is just one of the many wonders this place has to hold and you put your magic here. :D Thanks for sharing and you where missed. :D

Profile PM  
:D They're up! :yeah:
Eight individual packs, now I need a break :afterburner:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: Thank you Andreas :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

We sure missed your amazing dolls :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

( :uuh: Tormie squeezes down to the basement to cut Andreas Internet cable :ninja2: )

:thanks: :friends:

:stomp: :lmao:

Great work Andreas! Thanks for sharing! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1