Subject: Varinka by jwarndt
Hi friends :friends:
For all people following jwarndt's graphic novel "Varinka" We made life a little easier and created a new sub-category in our galleries.
-> Series -> Varinka

It's a great story and worth viewing and reading, so go there and have a look :thumb:

Subject: Re: Varinka By Jwarndt
Thanks, ahjah, for setting this up :)
These images are from about the halfway point in my graphic novel in-progress, Varinka. When it's finished, I intend to string them all together into a video slideshow, with music and sound effects, so as to create my vision for how a film would look.

I'd like to see it filmed with real actors instead of cartoon characters, and the zero-g action scenes are all short enough they could be filmed aboard a weightlessness simulating aircraft:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTK0JkAisuw
(I hope that link works...)

I'll post a few images from the wedding scene, but that will be it till the project is finished. The posetteforever community will be the first place I post the link to the video!

Last edited by jwarndt on 15 Dec 2013 20:04; edited 1 time in total
Subject: Re: Varinka by jwarndt
:D all cleaned up
Yes the link works. I'd like to try this, always wanted. Our generation grew up with the first landings on the moon.
Back than I imagined we'd travel at least our solar system for holiday by now. I'm really disappointed ... :roll:

I'm looking forward to seeing it myself! Please post the wedding piccies when you can! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :thumb:

Profile PM  
It's been a great addition to our gallery.

You've done some great scenes depicting a crewed space station, with bright colours, and you've done some marvelous expression work also. Not to mention using high poly figures like the G2's, just one of them makes my little laptop strain (do not even want to think about it...).

I've enjoyed following the story, and what better then to see our Posy, in the lead role... :yeah:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1