Anybody Know Of A Free Stocking Texture?

Page 1 of 1

Post Anybody Know Of A Free Stocking Texture?

#1  Dolly13 04 Apr 2022 06:50

I have looked around for stocking textures for Posette. Cannot find any. I have gone through the Posette database and through the different areas of this site but no luck. I found Art-RO's beautiful and sexy textures for the leotard and I want to give Posette some pretty stockings to match. I would perfer textures for say the bodysuit or the quick suit instead of Posette's textures. Just a wish at the point I would take anything and make do.
I added a new picture to the Album with the new stuff I found from the Posette Database. A lot of the links can only be found by using the Wayback machine. Such a loss.

Dolly13 
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Elbow
Elbow

Tomatoes 120
Lemons 26
hearts 7

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Anybody Know Of A Free Stocking Texture?

#2  rico 04 Apr 2022 09:56

I don't know of stocking textures. I also prefer that it be for a seperate CR2, rather than just a 2nd-texture ... the same with Aiko 3, I know her leg material zones help for setting up 2nd-skin stocking textures, it helps reduce geometry & rendering time, but with today's improved processing power, I prefer CR2 stockings.

Another shortage is toon textures. So instead, I figure just use the standard base Poser textures for the Poser native & DAZ3D generation 3 figures, which look toonish. However, the base textures for M4 look too realistic.

rico Gender: Male
Frequent User
Frequent User
Elbow
Elbow

Warnings: 1 
Tomatoes 1130
Lemons 132
hearts 147

#3  ahjah 04 Apr 2022 12:21

Hi Dolly13
As for a cr2, I'm pretty sure BatLab made some, but I'm afraid I don't have them.
I made these masks for application via Blender node for a hack

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4130
Lemons 517
hearts 2130

#4  Dolly13 04 Apr 2022 20:58

ahjah wrote: [View Post]
Hi Dolly13
As for a cr2, I'm pretty sure BatLab made some, but I'm afraid I don't have them.
I made these masks for application via Blender node for a hack

Thank you ahjah for your hack. But when you mentioned BatLab a bell when off in my head and I looked in my stash and sure enough I have them. When I set up my content I was more focused on V2 so I ignored all the P4 stuff. Well I fixed the wiki and my content. Now to see if there are any textures made. ART-RO the russian artist I was telling you about made some for a figure called Nadya. I am hoping that I can modify them for Posette. they will match ART-RO's texture sets for the leotard. Not to worry all of the information to these new sources will be listed on the wiki. I did find ART-RO going through the database. They are no longer active but the wayback saved their pages.
If you want BatLab's stockings then go here:
https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.o...4_Female_Figure
you will find a link to the socks. Thank you very much for your help.

Dolly13 
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Elbow
Elbow

Tomatoes 120
Lemons 26
hearts 7

#5  rico 05 Apr 2022 06:16

Thank you very much ahjah & Dolly13!

This morning I the found stockings at the PoserWorld site which Dolly13 mentioned:

https://web.archive.org/web/2000121...m/clothes16.htm

rico Gender: Male
Frequent User
Frequent User
Elbow
Elbow

Warnings: 1 
Tomatoes 1130
Lemons 132
hearts 147

#6  Dolly13 05 Apr 2022 17:15

rico wrote: [View Post]
Thank you very much ahjah & Dolly13!

This morning I the found stockings at the PoserWorld site which Dolly13 mentioned:

https://web.archive.org/web/2000121...m/clothes16.htm

Wonderful rico. Thank you very much for finding them.

Dolly13 
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Elbow
Elbow

Tomatoes 120
Lemons 26
hearts 7

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Free texture Tormie Interesting links 6 13 Aug 2005 12:13 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts free texture tiles TdaC The Posetteforever diary 9 09 Aug 2005 22:58 View latest post
No new posts Free Tile Texture. Nik Interesting links 2 17 Aug 2022 11:17 View latest post
Nik
No new posts Issos : Free Texture For Zenon PitKlad The Dork's garage 2 12 Sep 2008 22:58 View latest post
ahjah
No new posts New Free Deep Paint 3d And Photoshop Textu... nevsehir Texture knitting 3 10 Aug 2009 20:11 View latest post
Tormie

Page 1 of 1