Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject: Apologies to posy and group
Sorry I haven't been posting lately...just haven't been creative. I am trying to get my juices up and running by going through my old archieves and digging out some of the Posette things from long ago. I have tons of items on floppie disks that I downloaded b4 I had either Poser4 or a CD burner....therefore, to make a short story long, I have a lot of toys I have never played with. I will hit the gallery with some new stuff soon. :-({|=

Profile PM  
Subject:
Take it easy MondoJake :bigrinnin: ! No worries, also I have not painted anything for a long time (I will tell what I'm doing in this period sooner or later...), but I'm having a lot of fun whipping each member :heartbeat: of this little place :mrgreen: ...

Subject:
Don't fret it :)

If I manage to finish more than one image every two months, that's good for me. Too bloody busy at work :-({|=

But I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Just finished one that has been a WIP for 6-months now...and it looks like a quickie! Will get it posted in next few minutes. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:

If I manage to finish more than one image every two months, that's good for me. Too bloody busy at work

8-[ I didn't know you were so fast ! :whistle:

Subject:
You should see me have sex... :bigrinnin:

They don't call me the 'minute man' for nothing :-s

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
Ozymandias: The heck you say...I'd like to see me have sex!!! Been a long dry spell for me...:pray:

Profile PM  
Subject:
"Minute Man".... Okay :bigrinnin: .... Too bad :-({|=
That will make you extremely unpopular with the women, once the word gets out.

Oh yeah... you just announced this factoid to the planet yesterday. :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
"Mistah Down Unda" is a "minute man " ?
Hee hee hee :)

I doubt that any male with a heartbeat would admit to that.
What other secrets do you have that us women should know about ?

Short "fuse" or other problems "down unda" ?
Hee hee hee

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
Gee :( A guy gets all serious with his friends and they all laugh at him :(

That's why I love this place :bigrinnin:

Sorry to hear about the drought Mondojake. :lmao: Oops. Sorry about that. I was trying to be all sensitive , but it just slipped out :) Hope there is some chance of a flood on the horizon :whistle:

Well, Self-deprecating humour is a great Aussie tradition. But I think we can do that because we are all so damn laid back we can laugh at ourselves without fear of repercussions to our egos.

Mostly it's a good thing. But sometimes it does get us misunderstood as not being very serious or ambitious.

Or in the case above What I'm really trying to say is that I'm really hung like a donkey and can go all night :bigrinnin:

Now if you believe that... I've got the London Bridge for sale :^o

Profile PM  
Subject:
I know a guy who gets all serious with his friends and they all laugh at him that is why he or she love this place bigrinnin Sorry to hear about the drought Mondojake. I don't see the difficulty.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Of course you don't see the difficulty, Posy. Your beautiful and people love to tinker with your mesh :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
OK. Should I see the difficulty you? I see a computer nerd.

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 1 of 4