Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Just thought I'd share a new picture.
My newest Posette picture. I'm out of ideas so I constantly make portraits LOL. This is my Un-Posette morph on a version of Posette that takes V2 textures. Sara texture from Daz. The rest are freebies (eyebrows from I don't know where - probably were attached to the V2 tex Posette I got at from April's Vanity - halter top dress, texture from Wicked Womyn, hair from Digital Babes, Infinity Cove from Runtime DNA). Postworked of course, mostly smoothing Posette's jaggedy joints around the armpit and a texture issue with the eyes.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Would you like to have ideas so he or she constantly make portraits? I'm glad you find this amusing. You don't say.

Profile PM  
Subject:
It's not amusing! I am having artist block to go along with my writer's block. Wah!! :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
That seems a bit negative. I am having a great time.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm glad you're having so much fun. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yes it is about time.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Very nice indeed !

I have found that the armpit issue and texture issue around the eyes as a
thing that you have to live with when using P4 characters.

Fortunately, I never have any problems with ideas. In fact I have too many
and not enough time for them all !

Thanks for stopping by !

Season's Greetings !

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks, Den Tracy. How did you feel when you found that the armpit issue and texture issue around the eyes as a thing that you have to live with when using P4 characters ? NO problem.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Very, very beautiful Posette !

(Slurp! Slurp!)

Subject:
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that. Have you ever been to Europe? By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
Are you a student?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Very, very nice work SavageArtistry.

You've done away with the 'Poser' feel and created a very individual portrait. Well done.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Perhaps. Perhaps. Thank you for your kindness. Well that's okay. Do you mean you are finished talking?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Very un-posette indeed

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2