Subject: Searching for Posy....
Today I passed a little time digging the net via a search engine and i found that Posy=Bunch of flowers ! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Too much free time on your hands, tormentor?

Subject:
Define free.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: I'm home for a little three days holyday, and I'm relaxing, as usual: this means snoring till noon, prepare a good (italian) lunch (SLURP! SLURP!), do dishes, clean the house and then lay on the coach watching TV and burping freely... (I bought an (original) DVD with one of my favourite movies: Apocalypse now). I have a lot of old good comics to read too and I passed an entire afternoon kicking the a.. of the "Dutch Elite Forces" clan on a "Wolfenstein" server untill they kicked me out when I was Leutenant General and I was fragging them all with a team of unknown players (they are people that don't know how to lose with fair play :whistle: ). Then I made some mod to the Posy :heartbeat: texture and passed some time with my little doll and searched the net for "Posy" just to see what would have happened, and now I know that "Posy" means "bunch of flowers"...

My mom says that it's time that I begin to act like an adult doing things like have a wife, sons and a family but I think that I'm too much young to ruin my life in that way :bigrinnin: ...

Last edited by Tormie on 05 Jan 2004 22:31; edited 2 times in total
Subject:
Do you believe her? It is about that time now.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: Honey, you know you're the only one I would marry :heartbeat:

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm afraid of how your kids would turn out to be with a father like you 8-[ :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Not literally afraid, right? Since when? How much do you think your kids would turn out to be with a father like you 8-[ bigrinnin is? I would do a search for it.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Is this romance on the net :lmao: I’ve heard of this but never saw it in action before.
kind of sticky ha? :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yes I think this is romance on the net lmao he or she#8217;ve heard of this but never saw it in action, but I'm not completely sure.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1